SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Anyone else watching the SCSU/DU game? Lots of empty seats which is surprising considering if St. Cloud can beat DU, it would greatly improve their PWR. Still lots to play for if your the Huskies.

That was one of the first things that I noticed. So many empty seats. 

St. Cloud getting royally screwed by refs. Missed call on a blatant hold on Kossila in the DU zone and then DU had 7 men on the ice. Finally, they call an obvious trip and SCSU goes on the pp only to see Didier purposely knock the net off its moorings as St. Cloud was buzzing. These officials suck.

Omaha stick salute after shootout loss. Really Dean?

What is it with the stick salute police? If they want to salute their fans, so be it. I remember when Minnesota fans were mocking UND for saluting with a win and a tie. After all, we copied the stick salute.

When oh when did UND do a stick salute after a win and a tie? It  doesn't mean much when you do it every game, win or lose.

So you can only salute your fans for their support if you win? I hope they are not saluting themselves. Maybe they should only give autographs to little kids if they sweep.

I might have to call my buddy, the voice of the Beavers Scott Williams and see what happened.

msu played like garbage and didn't look like they wanted to be there. Bsu on the other hand, skated hard and took advantage of every opportunity. Williams was pulled in the 1st. MSU gave up at least 5 odd man rushes. Just a bad all around efforT. I think und pretty much locked up the #1 overall seed tonight.

When oh when did UND do a stick salute after a win and a tie? It  doesn't mean much when you do it every game, win or lose.

Gotta admit it actually does sound nice to have players do a stick salute even if they don't sweep in order to show support for the home fans. However, if you saw the stick salute in Madison earlier this season by the Wis players following a Sioux sweep it was terrible to watch. You could literally see the Badgers did not want to be out there and doing that. It was actually uncomfortable to watch seeing them do it. So, in my mind not a good thing.