SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Assuming Bemidji State can get things on-track, a WCHA Final "Five" of the Beavers, Mavericks, Huskies, and Falcons would be a heckofa tournament to see.

Big 10 tournament bracket shapes up quite nicely if Michigan wins today.

Personally, I have no objections to teams doing a stick salute-win or lose. As a CC season ticket holder, I got to see plenty of them following a loss at home.

I took it as their sign of appreciation to the fans (the few of us who consistently showed up for games) for our support.

Stepping off the pedestal now.

Assuming Bemidji State can get things on-track, a WCHA Final "Five" of the Beavers, Mavericks, Huskies, and Falcons would be a heckofa tournament to see.

Big 10 tournament bracket shapes up quite nicely if Michigan wins today.

That would be fun! This conference realignment seems to have improved the "smaller" schools' place in college hockey.

Going 2-5-3 in their last 10 certainly isn't impressive.

Convenient that you start off with last night's playoff loss at home to St Cloud and end with the Saturday night home loss to North Dakota, skipping out on the Friday win vs North Dakota...add in the Friday win against NoDak and it's 3-5-3.  Not impressive, to be sure, but the only real disappointment there was a sweep at St Cloud.  

1-0-1 at home against doormat CC. 

0-0-2 at highly ranked Duluth.

0-2 at St Cloud 

1-1 at Western Michigan

1-1 against North Dakota

Convenient that you start off with last night's playoff loss at home to St Cloud and end with the Saturday night home loss to North Dakota, skipping out on the Friday win vs North Dakota...add in the Friday win against NoDak and it's 3-5-3.  Not impressive, to be sure, but the only real disappointment there was a sweep at St Cloud.  

1-0-1 at home against doormat CC. 

0-0-2 at highly ranked Duluth.

0-2 at St Cloud 

1-1 at Western Michigan

1-1 against North Dakota

I agree with Go Redskins that Omaha has certainly dropped off a bit here in the last few weeks/month. 

Only winning 2 games in 6 games against CC, SCSU, and WMU is hardly confidence-inspiring heading into the playoffs.

Their win against UND even required a 5x3 PP in OT at home to finish it off.

If they don't win their series against SCSU, I would predict an early exit from the NCAA's for UNO...even if they do still retain a #1 or high #2 seed.

Why so keen on defending Choke-aha's record?  It happens that 10 is a perfectly round number that makes calculating percentages ridiculously easy.  Do you honestly believe that OP deliberately did so at his 'convenience' merely to take a shot or to (gasp!) draw your ire?