SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Jersey Fouls (or any other jersey, for that matter)

MafiaMan

So my last "Sioux" jersey with the name MAFIA MAN and the # 1D on the back is a foul? Who knew............................

What about the life sized poster of Zane on my bedroom ceiling?

• Upvote 1

Yes, same goes for wearing a Holy Cross jersey to a game where the Gophers are playing any team other than Holy Cross (and we all know of a few individuals who are guilty of that one). ;)

I just shelled out $275 for a Shayne Gostisbehere authentic Union College jersey...while I won't wear it at a Sioux/Gopher game or any other game involving the Gophers (because I agree with you that the Holy Cross thing has been beaten to death), I reserve the right to wear it to any other hockey game just because it's a kick-a** jersey! :)

I can imagine the reaction of Sioux fans seeing .6 t-shirts roaming around REA five years from now...old news...

• Upvote 1

I just shelled out $275 for a Shayne Gostisbehere authentic Union College jersey...while I won't wear it at a Sioux/Gopher game or any other game involving the Gophers (because I agree with you that the Holy Cross thing has been beaten to death), I reserve the right to wear it to any other hockey game just because it's a kick-a** jersey! :)

I can imagine the reaction of Sioux fans seeing .6 t-shirts roaming around REA five years from now...old news...

Not going to lie, if I could get my hands on a gostisbehere jersey, I would wear that almost as much as my matt Greene one! That guy is a frickin stud...

• 1 month later...

just imagine one of those dresses next to a guy in the canadian tuxedo (jeans, jean shirt, and jean jacket)...

a two-four of Labatt's in the day time watching the world juniors...

then some awkward, horrific sex in a pick-up in the parking lot of a Timmy's or Robin's donuts

just imagine one of those dresses next to a guy in the canadian tuxedo (jeans, jean shirt, and jean jacket)...

a two-four of Labatt's in the day time watching the world juniors...

then some awkward, horrific sex in a pick-up in the parking lot of a Timmy's or Robin's donuts

Thats sounds like a Tuesday.

Fouls>>Wearing a jersey anywhere but at a game.

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you here, Bob.

I see no issue wearing a jersey and supporting your team, so long as you don't wear it to another team's game - like a Chicago jersey to a KC v Denver football game. Besides, how freaking hot is it when a girl puts on one of your jerseys with nothing else? ;)