SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

WY is any coaches nightmare. 

Still can't decide if Bohl took that job thinking it was a stepping stone, or as one final payday before retiring.

Knowing what he thinks of himself, I lean towards stepping stone, but no one can be that Narcissistic, can they?

Little bit of insider report....don't know you guys yet but just basing this on my son's info.....

He is liking it....says team is headed in right direction.

One of the reasons he liked UND was the fact they were actively trying to get things squared up.

I have no reason to doubt him....at this point???? Enough said.....

HARD WORK????? PAYS OFF!!!!!!!!

Little bit of insider report....don't know you guys yet but just basing this on my son's info.....

One of the reasons he liked UND was the fact they were actively trying to get things squared up.

I have no reason to doubt him....at this point? ??? Enough said.....

HARD WORK? ???? PAYS OFF!!!!!!!!

Need players like this.  Go Sioux!

I was chatting with a current football player, and he had very good things to say about the new coaching staff and the direction he felt the team is headed.  It made me feel pretty hopeful for the future of the team and also the development of the players into good men...something so important, including long after their time at UND ends. 

• Upvote 1

We are glad to have him and your are invited to the Tailgate...Look for the Green Machine bus!

Last year there really wasn't a tailgating spot for the player's parents - if that happens again this year know and share with other parents that they are always welcome - look for the Sioux Pride Van - the name will change but this van and the Sioux Pride behind it never will. 

My source down in Davies told me that NDSU is going after the Hartness boys now.  Been in school a couple times and are trying to get them to flip.  Nice of NDSU to start recruiting the kids on January 25th, really shows you want them.    ???

We officially got a walk-on battle royale.  

My source down in Davies told me that NDSU is going after the Hartness boys now.  Been in school a couple times and are trying to get them to flip.  Nice of NDSU to start recruiting the kids on January 25th, really shows you want them.    ???

We will have troops in the ring tonight in Fargo---  I have a front row view.  The Davies coach is a former UND WR, if that helps or not.

There is a scholarship battle with another recruit, coaches made a special trip to his house across a couple state lines.

This last week is a tough one, batten down the hatches!!

NDSU probably realized they were only going to have a couple North Dakota kids and figured they better change that.  It might look bad.   Since NDSU showed no interest before they should say,  see you later.    They do live in Fargo so I suppose they will jump ship.    I hope they are men of their word. 

This is false.