SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Why don't you just go away JohnBoy... It's bad enough you troll here, but to trash Coach Kill on a Sioux fan board is just a little too low, even for you. Come back in 10 or 20 years when you have had a chance to grow up.

NDSU was just fortunate enough to schedule Minnesota before Coach Kill got the ship going in the right direction, much like we hope Coach Schweigert will do at North Dakota. Now the Sioux will have the time to get things going in the right direction before they meet NDSU on the football field, more than likely in the playoffs.

Lighten up Francis.

What I can't figure out is why the administrators haven't banned the Bi-Son trolls. They violate rules of posting and respectful conversation regularly and bring nothing of value to any discussion. They are anti-UND, highjack every thread and know nothing about our team or our school. Outside perspective is one thing but allowing the never ending trolling of these antagonists is just a poor reflection on the way this board is administered. Just ban them. There are many loyal UND fans who no longer come here because of them - which right now has the trolls wetting their pants with glee.

• Upvote 3

What I can't figure out is why the administrators haven't banned the Bi-Son trolls. They violate rules of posting and respectful conversation regularly and bring nothing of value to any discussion. They are anti-UND, highjack every thread and know nothing about our team or our school. Outside perspective is one thing but allowing the never ending trolling of these antagonists is just a poor reflection on the way this board is administered. Just ban them. There are many loyal UND fans who no longer come here because of them - which right now has the trolls wetting their pants with glee.

Johnny Boy is just begging to get banned right now.. don't get it.

A win over Penn State who finished 7-5 has no value? The Gopher football program is on the rise and these aren't the same type of teams that NDSU was fortunate enough to defeat.

Where are your wins? UND fans always make excuses for our wins over FBS teams. Fact is we were just a better team at the time.

Minnesota is not good at football. They haven't been for a long time. You think Mr. Seizure is the next Dr. Lou? You just might need a room at the state hospital back home in Jamestown

Where are your wins? UND fans always make excuses for our wins over FBS teams. Fact is we were just a better team at the time.

Someone from your passionately insane fan base initiated the continual comments regarding Minnesota football, so I'm not sure why you're now including the topic of NDSU's FBS wins into this 2015 UND recruiting thread as a rebuttal.

Please know the context of a post before replying; if you do not, it only further exposes your intent to troll and add nothing constructive to the conversation.

Thank you

Someone from your passionately insane fan base initiated the continual comments regarding Minnesota football, so I'm not sure why you're now including the topic of NDSU's FBS wins into this 2015 UND recruiting thread as a rebuttal.

Please know the context of a post before replying; if you do not, it only further exposes your intent to troll and add nothing constructive to the conversation.

Thank you

I was replying to siouxscore's post as to the strength of the Gophers program over the years. Maybe you should follow your own advice.

I said nothing about UND football in my post and I follow the football program casually. Sioux hockey is #1 for me but as for other sports like football, basketball, baseball, etc I am a Gopher fan first and foremost so I'm pretty sure they have racked up some FBS wins over the years.

Via Twitter, it kind of appears that RB Brady Oliviera (5'10”, 215, Winnipeg (Oak Park), MB) may be close to committing.

Hard to know the exact circumstances, but I sure hope it works out for him and he commits. He looks like the kind of physical RB we need for a physical running offense.

Via Twitter, it kind of appears that RB Brady Oliviera (5'10”, 215, Winnipeg (Oak Park), MB) may be close to committing.

Hard to know the exact circumstances, but I sure hope it works out for him and he commits. He looks like the kind of physical RB we need for a physical running offense.

He's a nice physical runner. I love the play where he blows up his own lineman and then drags 4 defenders for 5 yards.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/our-communities/sports/Late-bloomer-blossoms-in-football-263644761.html

Looks like he has accepted the offer.