SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

SDSU is a perennial top-20 team with elite talent and will soon have arguably the best facilities in the country. Players know they can go to SDSU and be reliably competitive at a nationally level, if not quite elite.

UND has been a mess for half a decade and has a new coach with a modest track record since leaving here. I'm just happy to not be losing out to Glenn at this point. This is going to take a few years to get turned around. Being competent this year will be a great start.

Elite Talent? LOL.

I for one am glad that we have two commits right now. We need to keep the ball rolling before NDSU snatches up all the recruits because they are going absolutely crazy in MN right now.

Thought I read somewhere the worm was turning?! ;)

I for one am glad that we have two commits right now. We need to keep the ball rolling before NDSU snatches up all the recruits because they are going absolutely crazy in MN right now.

Ya it is nice that we are attempting to compete there thougj, unlike our previous Coach who used to just give up on some.

Its nice to see Bubba getting players from the traditional UND recruiting pipeline. Remember the roots that brought you success.

Every year that Minnesota has success it will, your biggest help in these prized recruits was Minnesota wetting themselves every year.

Hmmm....Minnesota football and success are two words that haven't gone together since Lou Holtz was there....I think SU will be just fine.

SDSU is a perennial top-20 team with elite talent and will soon have arguably the best facilities in the country. Players know they can go to SDSU and be reliably competitive at a nationally level, if not quite elite.

UND has been a mess for half a decade and has a new coach with a modest track record since leaving here. I'm just happy to not be losing out to Glenn at this point. This is going to take a few years to get turned around. Being competent this year will be a great start.

How can you be certain it will take a few years? Many new coaching staffs in college football around the country have changed the culture in a program quite rapidly; who says that couldn't happen with Bubba at UND? Examples include Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Gus Malzahn, and even Craig Bohl etc.

Hmmm....Minnesota football and success are two words that haven't gone together since Lou Holtz was there....I think SU will be just fine.

Wrong. Minnesota has been much more competitive of late with Jerry Kill. Also, NDSU lost a considerable amount of talent in their last graduating class; tough to replace that automatically.

Minnesota will improve or at least stay competitive; NDSU will decline. These two things I am certain of; therefore, you're wrong.

4th commitment to 2015 recruiting class - OL Zack Williams, 6'6". 265 lbs. (Murdoch MacKay) Winnipeg, MB

http://www.hudl.com/...7/zack-williams

http://clansmenfootball.com/index.php/clansmen-archives/news-2014/200-bounce-back-clansman-zack-williams

Of the 4 commitments, 2 are from North Dakota, 1 is from Minnesota, and 1 is from Canada.

Gotta love the early regional emphasis!

Wrong. Minnesota has been much more competitive of late with Jerry Kill. Also, NDSU lost a considerable amount of talent in their last graduating class; tough to replace that automatically.

Minnesota will improve or at least stay competitive; NDSU will decline. These two things I am certain of; therefore, you're wrong.

Minnesota is not good at football. They haven't been for a long time. You think Mr. Seizure is the next Dr. Lou? You just might need a room at the state hospital back home in Jamestown

Minnesota is not good at football. They haven't been for a long time. You think Mr. Seizure is the next Dr. Lou? You just might need a room at the state hospital back home in Jamestown

Making light of someone's medical condition? Stay classy NDSU.

4th commitment to 2015 recruiting class - OL Zack Williams, 6'6". 265 lbs. (Murdoch MacKay) Winnipeg, MB

http://www.hudl.com/...7/zack-williams

http://clansmenfootb...n-zack-williams

Of the 4 commitments, 2 are from North Dakota, 1 is from Minnesota, and 1 is from Canada.

Gotta love the early regional emphasis!

Looks like he's got a great frame, nice size. Glad to have him aboard!

For you to disrespect not only Jerry Kill, but also millions across the country and world with epilepsy, by despicably calling Jerry Kill "Mr. Seizure", you have shown your true colors.

That is, you represent your petty and mentally insignificant NDSU community very well.

Bravo! Couldn't be any more truthful and forthright!

Last season Minnesota had several good wins, including Nebraska. Nebraska crushed South Dakota State last season; that's right, that's SDSU from the untouchable MVFC.

Also, your childish demeanor is not appreciated or respected by anyone on this board, nor should it be by anyone for that matter. Jerry Kill has demonstrated great moral values by continuing to coach and by raising awareness for epilepsy. For you to disrespect not only Jerry Kill, but also millions across the country and world with epilepsy, by despicably calling Jerry Kill "Mr. Seizure", you have shown your true colors.

That is, you represent your petty and mentally insignificant NDSU community very well.

Nebraska was their only won of any value.

Why don't you just go away JohnBoy... It's bad enough you troll here, but to trash Coach Kill on a Sioux fan board is just a little too low, even for you. Come back in 10 or 20 years when you have had a chance to grow up.

NDSU was just fortunate enough to schedule Minnesota before Coach Kill got the ship going in the right direction, much like we hope Coach Schweigert will do at North Dakota. Now the Sioux will have the time to get things going in the right direction before they meet NDSU on the football field, more than likely in the playoffs.