SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 UND Recruiting

UND Fan

On 1/21/2016 at 6:16 PM, UND-1 said:

The MVFC teams are offering fulls to every good player in the 5 State region right now.  SDSU is leading the charge cause their class is in shambles. 

Related to what I said above, SDSU just lost yet another verbal in Jacob Matthew.  They are closing poorly.  Zero caffeine in that office right now.  But, but....... #Nebraskajacks?

As near as I can tell, UND has hung on to all their verbals amid the flurry of offers the past few weeks.  We will see on Wednesday when the pen meets the paper.  

4 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

Related to what I said above, SDSU just lost yet another verbal in Jacob Matthew.  They are closing poorly.  Zero caffeine in that office right now.  But, but....... #Nebraskajacks?

As near as I can tell, UND has hung on to all their verbals amid the flurry of offers the past few weeks.  We will see on Wednesday when the pen meets the paper.  

Wow, offered the kid a scholarship when he was a junior and lose him 2 days before signing day.  

Wednesday can't get here soon enough.  

7 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

I see he has been following South Dakota and Boise State coaches.

57 minutes ago, homer said:

Wow, offered the kid a scholarship when he was a junior and lose him 2 days before signing day.  

Wednesday can't get here soon enough.  

Exactly.  However, they probably had an inkling something was up as kid's usually take a visit to their possible 'new' destination.  Like when Chinn visited SIU.  

But to lose a #Nebraskajack...wow.  

5 minutes ago, Sodacker said:

Damn, don't know I missed that but that is good. Good to beat out some hard charging rivals. 

Lots of tweets from UND coaches last week referencing an #Omahawk (presumably Cloyd)

Just noticed that Alex Cloyd retweeted & favorited Jacob Matthew's de-commitment from SDSU note...

45 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I heard he is going to sign his NLI on a sheet of Charmin

To be fair to the kid, he never publicly announced a commitment to SDSU.  It all came from a tweet from his school, which may have misinterpreted a conversation with him.

• Upvote 2