SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ ISU Predictions

Shawn-O

My prediction? Heck, I'll give you the next TWO weeks.

Road loss to ISU with a pivotal bad coaching decision (see: at UNC 2012) the deciding factor.

Blow out loss to EWU at Homecoming.

That sounds terribly harsh. (yes, the truth sometimes hurts - especially painful this year)

I'll go with my heart and not my head because we REALLY can't be this bad...31-28 UND.

I'm playing my heart too. Please guys, get a frickin win this weekend.

P.S. Quit the sideline sideshow, and get into the game - you may like the results.

I'm interested to see the attitude of this board will be if we go out there and blow them out. There's been a lot of doom and gloom around here for the last few weeks and for good reason but I generally think this is a pretty optimistic board.

We totally got worked by both MT schools. Us blowing out (which I don't see happening) a bad ISU team won't change my perspective at all. ISU had 1 win last year and both this year are vs D2.

We totally got worked by both MT schools. Us blowing out (which I don't see happening) a bad ISU team won't change my perspective at all. ISU had 1 win last year and both this year are vs D2.

UND could win today's game by 20 and still go 3-8 this year. Not putting too much stock in this one. EWU next week is another story.