SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

Acually, I'm stunned at GPL this morning...here's a short summary.

- definitely over-achieved all season...

- silver trophy isn't bad...

- beat North Dakota with .6 seconds left...anything else would have been gravy...

Haha this is too good. Last week I took some time to read gpl (not comment) and they were so over confident that for a couple seconds there I thought I was reading a satire site like the onion.

The choke job happens and all of a sudden the narrative completely changes...

So per Johnny krazinski ap writer for Minnesota region, the gopher hockey program is the Yankees of college hockey. I would have to say they are the Mets. Simply not up to par with my thinking. 7>5, 9>7, 12 years in a row in NCAA's. Last time I checked, we are ranked on national championships and Gophers are in 5th (corrected by fellow siouxsportster)as far as I can tell.

So per Johnny krazinski ap writer for Minnesota region, the gopher hockey program is the Yankees of college hockey. I would have to say they are the Mets. Simply not up to par with my thinking. 7>5, 9>7, 12 years in a row in NCAA's. Last time I checked, we are ranked on national championships and Gophers are 3rd as far as I can tell.

They are in a 3-way tie for 5th.

So per Johnny krazinski ap writer for Minnesota region, the gopher hockey program is the Yankees of college hockey. I would have to say they are the Mets. Simply not up to par with my thinking. 7>5, 9>7, 12 years in a row in NCAA's. Last time I checked, we are ranked on national championships and Gophers are 3rd as far as I can tell.

I believe the sequence is:

9-Michigan

7- UND, Denver

6-Wisconsin

5 - UM and others.

• Upvote 1

So per Johnny krazinski ap writer for Minnesota region, the gopher hockey program is the Yankees of college hockey. I would have to say they are the Mets. Simply not up to par with my thinking. 7>5, 9>7, 12 years in a row in NCAA's. Last time I checked, we are ranked on national championships and Gophers are in 5th (corrected by fellow siouxsportster)as far as I can tell.

That's a slap in the face to the Yankees.

• Upvote 2

MafiaMan currently is not well received on GPL. For telling the truth, he is paying the consequences.

They haven't been too mean to me over there...the harshest stuff is, of course, sent to me via PM, so as not to embarrass the board. There are some good Gopher fans on GPL and I've earned a few compliments.