SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

As a North Dakota fan, I think we want BC to win, right?

It wouldn't hurt to see Johnny Hockey running through ND like crap through a goose today. Also, I want to see him score a bunch of goals just to see him reach 70...

I didn't change a thing with my account but all of a sudden, I get NBC Sports Network starting February 1st. No idea why...

Might have been a free preview, but if you still have it, then no, it's not currently. Just missed the multi sport free preview, which ended yesterday.

Michigan beat Minnesota yesterday with several players sitting. Gives Michigan a bump off the bubble (15 now 11). Did Minnesoata take a dive to help the BigTen get Michigan in?

Minnesota wouldn't pee on Ann Arbor if the campus was on fire. The Gophers have wrapped up a conference title and a #1 seed. I'm sure the team was given the message that Lucia didn't want anyone getting hurt, but I wouldn't say it's the 1919 Black Sox scandal all over again.

Might have been a free preview, but if you still have it, then no, it's not currently. Just missed the multi sport free preview, which ended yesterday.

I thought it was a free preview as well...but it's lasted a month-and-a-half and I'm not going to call and complain.