SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

SCSU hasn't been on a skid at all, but they've cooled off. There were points that it looked like they'd have the league won by this time, but losing 5 of six points to Western at home was huge for the rest of the league to catch up. I still think they'll win the league, but it'll be by less than two points IMHO.

If the season ended today Duluth would be at the Ralph for a playoff series. Looking like whoever gets the #2 seed gets Miami. But with this league anything could happen.

SCSU hasn't been on a skid at all, but they've cooled off. There were points that it looked like they'd have the league won by this time, but losing 5 of six points to Western at home was huge for the rest of the league to catch up. I still think they'll win the league, but it'll be by less than two points IMHO.

If the season ended today Duluth would be at the Ralph for a playoff series. Looking like whoever gets the #2 seed gets Miami. But with this league anything could happen.

If the season ended today.....Miami would be at the Ralph!

SCSU is 3-4-1 since the new year...

yup...and our season likely depends on the last two weekends of February...UMD and SCSU...both on the road...we HAVE to splt at a minimum...a sweep of one and a split at the other would be the best of the likely outcomes. I doubt we can go out and sweep the two of them on the road.

Wow, has Boston U hit the skids this year. 10th place in HE and only 2 points up on Merrimack for the right to sit at home and not even play a first-round playoff series!

Kudos to Alaska-Anchorage, who has quietly put together a respectable 13-10-3 record this season, albeit in the watered-down WCHA.

Wow, has Boston U hit the skids this year. 10th place in HE and only 2 points up on Merrimack for the right to sit at home and not even play a first-round playoff series!

Kudos to Alaska-Anchorage, who has quietly put together a respectable 13-10-3 record this season, albeit in the watered-down WCHA.

And BU was my pick to win HE.....people shouldn't listen to me......

I though I heard on friday nights bu game that all teams in HE make their tournament with the top five teams getting first round byes.