SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

Zimmer is the best thing that's happened to the Vikes since Favre . . . but his interview after the game made him sound like an @$$.  I mean, we know it's his decisions . . . but that wasn't the question and that's not what people wanted to know.  He just shouldn't have done the interview if he wasn't going to answer REAL questions.

I'm assuming he didn't want to risk Teddy out there on the field with that Seahawks defense.  Would that be so hard for the coach to say?

• Upvote 2

I think Coleman was just suggesting reasons to try to get some sort of reaction or actual answer to the question.

I'm kinda put off by Zimmer's "i'm the boss and what i say goes" attitude that came across.  He seems upset that the fans actually care about what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Big Teddy fan and absolutely hate to see him go down. The Vikings still have a great defense and the running game to be a playoff team even with Hill at QB but don't think they're a Super Bowl threat like they would have been with Teddy. Hill is 36 I believe and not real mobile so not sure he will stay healthy enough to start every game. Need to try and find a veteran backup that could eventually start maybe trade with Philly for Chase Daniel since they have Bradford and Wentz as well.

15 hours ago, sioux rube said:

I can't see Zimmer wanting Kaepernick. I say trade for Wentz. :0

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'd say explore it if Wentz had actually played this pre-season instead of ending up with broken ribs. 

Pretending this is even an option - After what Phili gave up in picks to draft him this year, can you even imagine the asking price?  LOL, no, you can't have AP and a middle linebacker... :lol:

1 minute ago, siouxforcefans said:

Pretending this is even an option - After what Phili gave up in picks to draft him this year, can you even imagine the asking price?  LOL, no, you can't have AP and a middle linebacker... :lol:

Who you kidding? They'd want AP, Harrison Smith, and at least a second round pick.