SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

23 hours ago, Hayduke said:

They don't need Bridgewater.

They don't need AP.  

They can win without them.

No but they do need an O-Line. If Bradford keeps taking hits like he does he will be the next victim of the Vikings.

I don't understand why all you Vikings fans get excited when you are 3-0, its a loooooong season and we all know how the Vikings CHOKE when its time to show up!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

No but they do need an O-Line. If Bradford keeps taking hits like he does he will be the next victim of the Vikings.

I don't understand why all you Vikings fans get excited when you are 3-0, its a loooooong season and we all know how the Vikings CHOKE when its time to show up!!!!!!

well if someone told me that they would be 3-0 without Teddy, AP, Khaili, Rhodes the first two games, Floyd, with a schedule including Green Bay and going to Carolina in the first 3 weeks? I would have send that in to the Common Man Program for potential PST.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

I think people are excited because of how good their defense is.  Granted they need to figure out the o-line, but defenses in championships.  Look at the last several NFL champions.  I actually think that next year would be the year they make run at a Super Bowl berth (especially since they are hosting) as their is still a few things to fix on the O-line.  Their defense is playing at a Championship level right now...but yes, it is a long season.

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

So we aren't allowed to get excited about our team? Or is that "privilege" reserved for Packer Nation and their sycophants in the sports media?

16 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

I'm actually more a Broncos fan than Vikings.  I'd like to see the Vikings win it all once though. 

I remember silly statements like that were said about Denver before they took it to the Packers in the Super Bowl.  

Nothing lasts forever.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

So we aren't allowed to get excited about our team? Or is that "privilege" reserved for Packer Nation and their sycophants in the sports media?

I'm not sure why you always bring up the packers when someone shows disdain for the Vikings, do you secretly like them? Not sure what sports media talks about the Packers 24/7 but if I were going to complain about any team that gets the most attention, I would say its the Patriots and at times the Saints (and they are not even great).