SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

I'm expecting one dominating performance & scoring binge out of the Hawks

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!

Like the dominating performance & scoring binge they had in a MUST-WIN game 5 AT HOME?

I like the Kings...but closer than the experts think. 4-2 ENG.

off topic, but at what point will some penalties be allowed to be reviewed. last night a Canadians player get high sticked in the face and pushed into Lundqvist and gets called for goalie interference. officiating has been brutal in these playoffs. NHL has to be licking its chops over LA/NY final, look for Kings to get majority of calls tonight :ohmy: not that they will need them though. Doughty has said they need game 6 tonight and don't want to give Chicago any more life and will come out storming. 5-0 Kings after one tonight, 7-2 after 2 and 10-3 final while going 8 for 12 on the PP.

• Upvote 1

according to Goon it's over as well tonight, although he said it was going to end and there will be handshakes on Wed. night. Go Rangers???

I agree there is a good chance it will be over tonight. Chicago just does not seem to have "it" this year. Something is missing. It's the 10-3 part I don't buy.

And as for the Rangers: :p

off topic, but at what point will some penalties be allowed to be reviewed. last night a Canadians player get high sticked in the face and pushed into Lundqvist and gets called for goalie interference. officiating has been brutal in these playoffs. NHL has to be licking its chops over LA/NY final, look for Kings to get majority of calls tonight :ohmy: not that they will need them though. Doughty has said they need game 6 tonight and don't want to give Chicago any more life and will come out storming. 5-0 Kings after one tonight, 7-2 after 2 and 10-3 final while going 8 for 12 on the PP.

Don't forget that clearing attempt that went out of play and should have given the Rangers a 5x3 to bury the Habs. Just sayin :)

I agree there is a good chance it will be over tonight. Chicago just does not seem to have "it" this year. Something is missing. It's the 10-3 part I don't buy.

And as for the Rangers: :p

If I had a wad of money to bet, I would bet that the Kings win tonight. But that's why we play the games.

Coach Q is as good as anyone in making tactical adjustments against an opponent.

Tonight, by double-shifting Kane for most of the night, he created matchup space - and Doughty was not on the ice for Kane's GWG.

And tonight, Chicago got a bounce. (Smith's bank shot off Quick.)

A Game 7 is always magical... I can hardly wait.

Okay, let me try to sort this out.

I thought LA would win game 5, but Chicago won.

I thought LA would win game 6 at home, but Chicago won.

I now think Chicago will win game 7 at home, so does that mean LA will win?

• Upvote 1

Okay, let me try to sort this out.

I thought LA would win game 5, but Chicago won.

I thought LA would win game 6 at home, but Chicago won.

I now think Chicago will win game 7 at home, so does that mean LA will win?

We're fortunate enough that we'll get to find out. It's been an extremely entertaining series.