SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

Please tell me you don't think that happened on purpose. I'd assume you're trying to rile me up.

McDonaugh can, too. Rangers do not have a liability on the blueline.

Definitely I think McD could win a Norris. Not yet though and Keith is going to have two after this year's season. The Rangers do have a good defensive core, I never said they didn't.

A 3-2 thriller in OT in game #1...can't wait to watch Saturday's game!

Agreed. I was pretty crushed when the Hawks were bounced, however, I'm over it now and am jumping on the King's bandwagon. Greener needs another Cup. I heard he is looking at getting into coaching when he retires from the League. I wonder if he will be our future coach one day?

As for the game last night, what a colossal f up by Girardi on that last goal. I haven't seen a solid NHL defensemen panic like that in awhile. He's typically a sound defender. Cost his team last night. You don't let Mr. Clutch get a clean look in OT.

still going with Kings in five. once LA settled in they outscored them 3-0 and dominated. Kings win games 2 and 3, Rangers win game 4 on a fluky OT goal and LA celebrates after game 5 and are labeled the greatest team ever to win a Stanley Cup.

still going with Kings in five. once LA settled in they outscored them 3-0 and dominated. Kings win games 2 and 3, Rangers win game 4 on a fluky OT goal and LA celebrates after game 5 and are labeled the greatest team ever to win a Stanley Cup.

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

IDK you listen to these broadcasts by NBC you would think there is only one team playing and how great they are.

They're certainly great at digging themselves holes and then climbing out of them! They're "streaky great."

IDK you listen to these broadcasts by NBC you would think there is only one team playing and how great they are.

Ahhh...I guess I didn't pick up on your sarcasm. I could see the series going the way you described, so didn't know where you were going wit the 'greatest team of all time' thing.

I could see the Kings winning in 4, 5, 6 or 7 games.

If the Rangers win it, I think it'll go at least 6, and more likely 7 games.