SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

Tell me how exactly are they different from the dirty, whining Bruins.

https://www.youtube....h?v=9OVw5eYow68

I anxiously await your attempt to spin your way out of the corner you talked yourself into.

all teams do it, it has become an epidemic. one way to solve it is institute an automatic 5 min major and game dq and if it is done in the last five min of a game or OT it becomes the next game. and have officials with enough balls to call it.

It has become an epidemic...the NHL playoffs sometimes look like European soccer or an NBA playoff game with all the flopping going on out on the ice. It's a disgrace to the game!

DaveK, the look on Johan Franzen's face when he was called for a penalty against the B's in your video was priceless...unbelievable. Flop...flop...dive...dive...oh what a relief it is...

It has become an epidemic...the NHL playoffs sometimes look like European soccer or an NBA playoff game with all the flopping going on out on the ice. It's a disgrace to the game!

DaveK, the look on Johan Franzen's face when he was called for a penalty against the B's in your video was priceless...unbelievable. Flop...flop...dive...dive...oh what a relief it is...

now who's copying who? :D

Sharp? I'd say he's due for an optometrist visit. He seems like he's not seeing the puck. And when he does, he's fighting it.

My prediction: LA wins in 6, or CHI wins in 7.

Haha you're really going out on a limb here, considering those are two of the three options left. :)

Alright, so who wins tonight? Does King Henrik reign again and get the Blue Shirts back in the Final for the first time in 20 years, or are we going back to Montreal for Game 7?

#LGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rangers win and pack their sun tanning clothes for what most likely looks like a trip to LA.

Alright, so who wins tonight? Does King Henrik reign again and get the Blue Shirts back in the Final for the first time in 20 years, or are we going back to Montreal for Game 7?

#LGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think in both series, the home team wins in game 6 and closes it out. No way do the Rangers want to go back to Montreal for a game 7, and I think with what happened last game Henrik Lundquist has something to prove. Add in Rene Bourque's comments about the rookie Tokarski outplaying Lundquist this series - look out! Same with the Kings - no way do they want to go back to Chicago for a game 7.

I think in both series, the home team wins in game 6 and closes it out. No way do the Rangers want to go back to Montreal for a game 7, and I think with what happened last game Henrik Lundquist has something to prove. Add in Rene Bourque's comments about the rookie Tokarski outplaying Lundquist this series - look out! Same with the Kings - no way do they want to go back to Chicago for a game 7.

so does that mean LA plays with added pressure?

#LGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good grief that comment makes me feel old...I remember watching almost every game of the Stanley Cup playoffs that year. Mark Messier guarantees that the Rangers win game 6 in New Jersey and game 7 in New York. And they did.

Book the flight to LA now, boys. It's Rangers in the East and LA in the West.

Good grief that comment makes me feel old...I remember watching almost every game of the Stanley Cup playoffs that year. Mark Messier guarantees that the Rangers win game 6 in New Jersey and game 7 in New York. And they did.

Book the flight to LA now, boys. It's Rangers in the East and LA in the West.

Might be my first, vivid sports memory. I was 6. I still get chills when I hear Howie Rose's call of Matteau! Matteau! Matteau!

Bourque's comment about Lundqvist is laughable. Tokarski has been good, no doubt, but I think Henrik shows the world why he's the best in the world tonight.

Say what you will about PK Subban, I have great respect for a player who, win or lose, will look his opponent straight in the eyes, offer his congratulations, and a firm handshake. I couldn't tell the difference between him in the Boston line and tonight's line.

Say what you will about PK Subban, I have great respect for a player who, win or lose, will look his opponent straight in the eyes, offer his congratulations, and a firm handshake. I couldn't tell the difference between him in the Boston line and tonight's line.

Did he look like this in both lines?

weblucic15s-web.jpg