SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

The Kings are the 3rd team in history to play 21 games in the first 3 series. Almost every series this year, for everyone not just the Kings, has been down to the wire and phenomenal to watch.

It's been nothing short of amazing.

one of the analysts after the game last night said this was the greatest series he has ever seen. I wouldn't go that far. games 2, 3 and 4 weren't that great. 5 and 6 were by end to end play, but that has been it. I thought the Hawks/Blues series was better, I mean four of the six went to OT(one 3OT), goals scored late to send them OT.

Coach Q is as good as anyone in making tactical adjustments against an opponent.

Tonight, by double-shifting Kane for most of the night, he created matchup space - and Doughty was not on the ice for Kane's GWG.

And tonight, Chicago got a bounce. (Smith's bank shot off Quick.)

A Game 7 is always magical... I can hardly wait.

Agreed Coach Q is great at adjustments and it always seems other teams are forced to play to the Blackhawk's style while the Blackhawk's don't often get caught having to play another teams style. LA also had a couple fortunate bounces last night that resulted in goals too like the 3rd goal when a pass went off the skate of a Blackhawk and bounced right to Doughty and he took it and scored so the bounces went both ways. Just a great game all the way around though last night and I kind of wish LA and Chicago could just make this series something like a best of 15 for the finals.

let the start of the Kings dynasty begin. two in three trumps two in four. Rangers have zero shot at beating LA. Go Rangers though.

Lunquist can not only steal a game but he is capable of stealing a series. Don't see it happening though. Kings in 7 with Greene getting the Cup winner in overtime.

let the start of the Kings dynasty begin. two in three trumps two in four. Rangers have zero shot at beating LA. Go Rangers though.

I'm not quite sure how two Stanley Cups in five years isn't dynasty material but two in four years would be...Just my opinion, but while I do not consider the Avalanche ('96, '01) a dynasty at all, I think the Red Wings ('97, '98, '02,) and Devils ('95, '00, '03) are.