SiouxSports.com Forum

Blurry hockey time! Thanks midco!

Frozen4sioux

Lack of HD is only a small part of the issues with the current Midco production.

Watching the FoxSportsNorth coverage last weekend, their production should be exhibit A for MIdco Sports Net regarding where they need to go regarding production value and on-air talent.

I think Doug McLeod is brutal, his side kick this past weekend was fine, I would actually prefer listening to the Rug and Wooger after listening to that guy this year.

I think Doug McLeod is brutal, his side kick this past weekend was fine, I would actually prefer listening to the Rug and Wooger after listening to that guy this year.

I really liked Frank Mazzocco and Doug Woog. They really brought energy to big games that didn't seem forced like with Doug McLeod. Yeah, Frank and Woog were big time homers, but that's to be expected, and I actually enjoyed listening to it at times.

That was by far the worst calling McLeod has had all year. It was almost like he caught a case of the Woogs

That was by far the worst calling McLeod has had all year. It was almost like he caught a case of the Woogs

People complained about Anthony LaPanta this past weekend, and I think that McLeod is a step back from him.

I really liked Frank Mazzocco and Doug Woog. They really brought energy to big games that didn't seem forced like with Doug McLeod. Yeah, Frank and Woog were big time homers, but that's to be expected, and I actually enjoyed listening to it at times.

Doug Woog is a good guy...I've met him in person and he is a college hockey FAN...with a lot of respect for North Dakota. Frank? That guy wouldn't spit on Dave Hakstol if he was on fire.

• Upvote 1

Doug Woog is a good guy...I've met him in person and he is a college hockey FAN...with a lot of respect for North Dakota. Frank? That guy wouldn't spit on Dave Hakstol if he was on fire.

What if Hakstol was holding Franks rug? :). I've seen that thing up close and personal and it's not good...

My place of business does.

Good. They'll need more people getting on board with it to help fund those extra trips. They already have a respectable budget which is why they are able to upgrade to HD and cover games along the I29 region. It will take a little more ads to be able to make the trips to Duluth, St. Cloud, and Omaha.

Good. They'll need more people getting on board with it to help fund those extra trips. They already have a respectable budget which is why they are able to upgrade to HD and cover games along the I29 region. It will take a little more ads to be able to make the trips to Duluth, St. Cloud, and Omaha.

Maybe not realistic, but it would be great if an Englestad type person/fan would help with that..

HAHAHAHA. I wish there was a better laughing smiley because I bursted out laughing at this and it caused my girlfriend to give me a weird look I was laughing so hard.

From reliable sources within Midco. Once basketball season is over, the HD truck that is in South Dakota will be brought up to UND for the 1st round of the playoffs. The current SD truck will then be stripped and upgraded to HD for next season.

HHold on, are you telling me that SDSU basketball games are being broadcast in HD?