SiouxSports.com Forum

Blurry hockey time! Thanks midco!

Frozen4sioux

People complained about Anthony LaPanta this past weekend, and I think that McLeod is a step back from him.

I can't stand LaPanta if for nothing else his terrible pronunciation Of the second syllable of the name.

I believe McLeod was on with PA today and I have to say he is one ignorant fool...or tool ...either Way.

I liked the woog a bit.

I'm travelling during games a lot and Hennessy is a treat to listen to. I think the midco crew is getting better though. FSN's crew seemed less arrogant and more likeable to me during the broadcast. Lapanta was pretty good at pissing me off with backhanded comments, but I thought these guys were pretty fair to the away team.

can someone either confirm or deny that midco broadcasts SDSU basketball games in HD??

I believe so. They also broadcast South Dakota high school football in HD. My friends brother in law works for Midco too and he said South Dakota got the HD first because that's where the company started.

New drinking game:

Take a shot every time Hammer mentions a player played for the Fargo Force. Two shots if he repeats it for same player in said broadcast. Here's the twist, you have to drink a glass of water if Hammer mentions any other player's previous team. (Don't worry, you won't be drinking any water)

• Upvote 1

Last night Hammer got in a new one..

While trying to say the puck went off a NORTH DAKOTA stick/skate

he spits out went off a North Dakota STATE . Lol

If I played a drinking game with this Mickey Mouse production I would be hammered (no pun intended) by 2nd period faceoff. Katie does a very good job as always but besides her, TH is the option from I heart radio on the iPhone!

"@undmhockey:

Unfortunately we just got word that DirecTV has pulled tonight's game from its programming lineup. Game IS on FCS Central and webcast."

Wow.....the broadcast is now so bad that directTV is pulling it from its lineup.

The stinker of a game on the ice was bad ..........

BUT WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALIZE HOW MUCH DAMAGE IS BEING DONE TO UND to keep putting out this horse turd Dan hammer and it's half rate high school production?

Scrub the program of everything that oozed excellence along with the SIOUX tradition..........

Just sing Lah ti dah and ride the Fargo failure into the gutter just like everything else he's done in his career.

It may have been because I am coming off a cold, but I had to look away a few times during the web feed because it was making me dizzy. It might have been the combination of the blurry image, shaky camera work, and the stuttered zooming in and out and in and out. I almost just wanted to listen to it free on iheartradio instead of the web feed that i paid for.