SiouxSports.com Forum

Blurry hockey time! Thanks midco!

Frozen4sioux

Thank you so much midco for the pathetic blurry exposure you provide for the program.

Omaha and CC are in beautiful HD on NBCsports with the amazing Doc Emerys' soothing pipes serenading the action.

We have hammer , Dan the high school volleyball hammer.

Whoever signed the deal for this crap and to ENSURE we can't be on NBC needs to be fired and banned forever from Grand Forks.

I have a nice, crisp picture here in Williston.

And Midco has committed to broadcasting the UND games in HD by the fall of '14. But the last report was that they will likely have all of the equipment in place to begin HD broadcasts by this fall. WDAZ was never going to have the resources to broadcast the games in HD anytime in the near future. Plus, people got the penalty clock that they have been demanding for years.

As far as games being carried on national networks, the games are being carried on Fox College Sports this season. It is NOT Midco's fault or UND's fault that beginning this fall they will not be allowed on such national networks. That is the fault of the NCHC agreeing to such a horrible, horrible conference TV deal.

• Upvote 1

Comcast picture is great...weird.

The broadcast is not in HD no matter who your carrier is. Any differences in picture quality are related to the other hardware involved, such as the TV for example.

Plus there could always be a difference in tolerance for standard definition.

I have DirecTV. It's certainly clear enough but I would rather it were in HD.

Credit where credit is due....these intermission spot features are very well done for the most part.

Still I'd prefer to not have to stare at the wiggling neck ; babbling "koober" all night

Picture is fine in Alexandria. Maybe it's your eyes. Is there anything that's ok in your life or are you just a chronic complainer? Picture is bad, play-by-play is bad, wiggling neck, babbling koober......you must be a blast to be around. You should hook up with Rosie O'Donnell. :love:

• 2 weeks later...