SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

I don't believe that is correct. I am almost certain that summer workouts are "optional" meaning that you don't need to be enrolled. I very well could be wrong on that. But they would need to live off campus.

No sorry you are right I got just mixed up what football does with what hockey does. Hockey isn't optional really its expect that they workout with the team under the direction of coaches. Football's are optional meaning they don't need to be enrolled to participate.

I was under the impression the question was about housing for those who do participate..... If they want their housing paid for, whether by student loans or scholarship, wouldn't they need to be enrolled in courses?

Edit: Never mind, I see what a few of you are responding to now.

Another item to note within this - there is a WR prospect at Brother rice (2 star) that is committed to Saginaw Valley, and CC said "You next" and he said "we shall see". I might be looking more into this than there is, but does UND have interest there (thus potentially moving Brandon Walker to DB)? Maybe just thinking out loud.

EDIT: WR name is Damaris Woods.

Another item to note within this - there is a WR prospect at Brother rice (2 star) that is committed to Saginaw Valley, and CC said "You next" and he said "we shall see". I might be looking more into this than there is, but does UND have interest there (thus potentially moving Brandon Walker to DB)? Maybe just thinking out loud.

I noticed this too but thought maybe I was looking too much into it.

Nothing is better than seeing this, shows dedication to the program. It has been years since I have been this excited!!