SiouxSports.com Forum

Conference Realignments - Take 2

The Sicatoka

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

Oh I understand the financial implications and all of the scenarios involved.  I was just explaining my personal point of view. I guess its an old school thing that you should be good to advance to the post season. There was a time when that was the requirement.

Do you?  Get ready for the P5 and and nation full of universities in obscurity.  Yet you say you're old school, but that was all auto-bids, which you don't believe in.  I'm confused.  Please clarify.  

19 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

Do you?  Get ready for the P5 and and nation full of universities in obscurity.  Yet you say you're old school, but that was all auto-bids, which you don't believe in.  I'm confused.  Please clarify.  

Yes I do. 

What do you want clarified?

15 hours ago, bison73 said:

Oh I understand the financial implications and all of the scenarios involved.  I was just explaining my personal point of view. I guess its an old school thing that you should be good to advance to the post season. There was a time when that was the requirement.

Old school before 1978, when the NCAA split off FCS, had all DI schools In one classification which is now FBS.  In order for you to be old school, you have to support a move to FBS, which you refuse to do and are vehemently against.  FCS playoffs are a modern day joke to old school thinking.

As always, you never think before spouting off, as your incapable of it.  Guess NDSU must forfeit all the FCS championships according to your old school thought.

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

Old school before 1978, when the NCAA split off FCS, had all DI schools In one classification which is now FBS.  In order for you to be old school, you have to support a move to FBS, which you refuse to do and are vehemently against.  FCS playoffs are a modern day joke to old school thinking.

As always, you never think before spouting off, as your incapable of it.  Guess NDSU must forfeit all the FCS championships according to your old school thought.

As usual you are wrong again. This is just another one of your made up parameters to fit your trolling narrative. :whistling:Which I might add is one of your most poor efforts as none of it makes any sense.

How you can be so consistently wrong at every turn is quite astounding. So please carry on. :lol:

Chicago St is in major trouble with the WAC, as they have “ review audit” to see if Chicago St continues as WAC member.

Chris Zorich was let go as AD for not raising enough money and CSU is undermanned in several athletic positions.

https://chicagocrusader.com/zorich-out-at-chicago-state-outside-audit-of-athletics-forthcoming/

Whn the WAC lets go of CSU, they will be two under the necessary members for 2020  (Cal Baptist and Dixie St are still D2).

This when the WAC needs to invite their anointed FCS members to stay alive (Sam Houston St, McNeese St, Lamar, maybe UIW, UTRGV, UCDavis, Cal Poly, and Sac St).

The UALR AD has left for the  UTRGV AD position.  Such a move would be unthinkable in the past, as the WAC has too little teams and UTRGV has sucked in almost all sports.  But rumors are that UTRGV will start football with FBS in mind and UALR did a football study that said no.  Starting a football program and moving to FBS is a big resume builder for an AD.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2019/aug/03/ualr-s-conque-accepts-new-job-20190803-1/

Why is this Sioux volley person constantly insulting people?  It is impossible to prove an argument by calling others name, especially an argument that has failed like his. Is that person a grown adult and graduate of UND and is his disagreeable persona typical of people from UND?  If so I’m truly sorry about the state of higher education in grand forks and no longer confused about unds reputation.  

22 minutes ago, Boydj282 said:

Why is this Sioux volley person constantly insulting people?  It is impossible to prove an argument by calling others name, especially an argument that has failed like his. Is that person a grown adult and graduate of UND and is his disagreeable persona typical of people from UND?  If so I’m truly sorry about the state of higher education in grand forks and no longer confused about unds reputation.  

Do you really want to judge an entire university, city, and fan base by one internet personality? 

Lakes. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Do you really want to judge an entire university, city, and fan base by one internet personality? 

Lakes. 

You are probably right but nobody ever calls the guy on his habit of calling names and the moderators never intervene so I guess I got the impression the community approved of the behavior.  BV banned Lakes. That gave the impression the community did not support his behavior. 

5 minutes ago, Boydj282 said:

You are probably right but nobody ever calls the guy on his habit of calling names and the moderators never intervene so I guess I got the impression the community approved of the behavior.  BV banned Lakes. That gave the impression the community did not support his behavior. 

Hey cool, a Bison fan stops by acting like their not a Bison fan. Again.

3 hours ago, Boydj282 said:

He’s a bully, that’s all.  Even the moderators don’t want to Challenge this guy cause he’s always on the edge of stability it would seem.  If you question his ideas, bam personal attack.  Just part of it if you respond to the guy.

Bison73 wants me banned as I called him out on the old guard would FBS like DI had for all the pre-1978 teams.  That just just enraged him because he saw the fallacy of his logic.  So he signed up for another nickname or got a friend to and proceeded to petition for a ban, like he has done for Lakes several times.

Anyone that likes FBS for the Dakotas and Montanas is despised by him and they shouldn’t get a voice.  Lakes pushes FBS but only for NDSU and U Montana.

3 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Bison73 wants me banned as I called him out on the old guard would FBS like DI had for all the pre-1978 teams.  That just just enraged him because he saw the fallacy of his logic.  So he signed up for another nickname or got a friend to and proceeded to petition for a ban, like he has done for Lakes several times.

Anyone that likes FBS for the Dakotas and Montanas is despised by him and they shouldn’t get a voice.  Lakes pushes FBS but only for NDSU and U Montana.

Lies and paranoia are not a good combination. You need professional help.

Can anyone cipher that first sentence??????

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Lakes by any other name is still Lakes. He's not banned on bisonville. 

Not anymore. He was for a very long time. Then they let him post but his posts were monitored. Then some posters pissed  Tony off by posting political BS. So Tony turned lakes loose.  

8 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

That post is truly unfortunate.  If you are around SV be careful and have an exit plan in case he opens fire. 

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I think he floats around the USD board, unless he is banned there.

Can any of the Yote fans on this board confirm?

We let Lakes post on the USD board.  He keeps it in check pretty well there.  Only comes around a couple of times a year.

2 hours ago, Boydj282 said:

That post is truly unfortunate.  If you are around SV be careful and have an exit plan in case he opens fire. 

In light of recent events there is no humor or jocularity in your post. 

Please consider your posts as well when critiquing posts. 

14 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

In light of recent events there is no humor or jocularity in your post. 

Please consider your posts as well when critiquing posts. 

It only took the guy three posts to say something more offensive than anything Sioux Volley has ever said.  Pretty impressive. 

• Upvote 2