SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

who's the last Canadian that played for the Gophers? Was it Stu "Class" Bickel?

also, as i've stated with MSSOH on twitter, I love that UND has so many Canadians and that UM fans tend to think it's almost like cheating or something. It's the Minnesota folks who are racist against Canada. :lol:

who's the last Canadian that played for the Gophers? Was it Stu "Class" Bickel?

also, as i've stated with MSSOH on twitter, I love that UND has so many Canadians and that UM fans tend to think it's almost like cheating or something. It's the Minnesota folks who are racist against Canada. :lol:

Peter Kennedy and Nick Chucko.

I hate Roman, he knows absolutely nothing about college hockey, he does it because its his job and that's it. I was on his weekly chat a couple weeks ago and I was giving him answers to almost every question because he had no idea.

Man, you said it! His blog is really unprofessional at times also. His little jabs in calling Grand Forks "Fargo", his "team with no nickname" stuff, etc. I think he does it to piss people off and try to gain readership and buzz, which is what the media is all about. Alternatively, you could excel at what you do, like Brad S. does, and gain readership that way....what a crazy idea, eh Roman?

Man, you said it! His blog is really unprofessional at times also. His little jabs in calling Grand Forks "Fargo", his "team with no nickname" stuff, etc. I think he does it to piss people off and try to gain readership and buzz, which is what the media is all about. Alternatively, you could excel at what you do, like Brad S. does, and gain readership that way....what a crazy idea, eh Roman?

No, he does it because he's clueless.