SiouxSports.com Forum

Future Schedules

dakotadan

Minor in possession of alcohol is a citation, no jail, no bail. Johnboy can explain.

Depends on the town you are in. Some places will jail you....including North Dakota. Fargo and Grand Forks....that won't happen I don't think. Back in Jamestown....different story at least as of '07 when my sister got hers.

Looks like Cal Poly, Southern Utah, Weber State and UND didn't get on the schedule. I am not sure why Idaho State and Northern Colorado got games.

Probably something about ROI and/or TV ratings. What kind of ratings are ISU and UNC getting on televised games with their lousy track records? I am guessing it's not good.

While it would be nice for UND to get the exposure that a game on Root Sports provides, for those of us that don't have satellite that actually want to watch the games, it's actually good that UND didn't get a game on Root.

• Upvote 1

While it would be nice for UND to get the exposure that a game on Root Sports provides, for those of us that don't have satellite that actually want to watch the games, it's actually good that UND didn't get a game on Root.

No NO NO!!!! You can not actually believe that it is actually a good thing that UND does not have a game on ROOT. Exposure is actually good for recruiting believe it or not.

Kinda sucks that many on here proudly proclaim that the BSC is far superior to the MVFC because of this tv deal, and for two years in a row UND has no part of said tv coverage.

People proclaim the Big Sky's complete media package (Big Sky TV) as being superior to what the MVFC/Summit have, where all football, men's basketball, women's basketball and volleyball games are available for free over the internet (minus the weekly football game airing on Root). Feel free to elaborate how it isn't.

• Upvote 1

I think you're confusing the TV deal with the Big Sky's complete media package (Big Sky TV), where all football, men's basketball, women's basketball and volleyball games are available for free over the internet (minus the weekly football game airing on Root).

No, I am not, I realize I can stream all of the games on my computer, I am talking about the Big mainstream tv deal.