SiouxSports.com Forum

Future Schedules

dakotadan

I did that as to repeat my original post. Anyway to exit English 101 and return to football, Gene Taylor won't give up a home game to UND, and he feels the games in an 11 game season will always need to be in Fargo. Plus he is still pissy over something that happened in 2003 and since he can't stick it to Roger Thomas and Kuppy, he feels the need to stick it to Kelley and Faison who have nothing to do with that. GT is a douche and UND needs to fill those years with anyone else. They scheduled a h/h with South Dakota and South Dakota State they can fill a h/h with anyone. NDSU's motto anyone, anywhere is anyone but UND and anywhere as long as its in Fargo. UND's motto is anyone, anywhere.

Representatives from NDSU will be at Roger Thomas' induction to the UND HOF. Don't dredge old !@#$ up unless it is only that spineless cup o' jello that you want to reference.

Representatives from NDSU will be at Roger Thomas' induction to the UND HOF. Don't dredge old !@#$ up unless it is only that spineless cup o' jello that you want to reference.

I am guessing Gene Taylor is not one of the NDSU reps.

I believe they signed agreements on baseball, basketball M&W, volleyball, soccer, and they have competed in golf tourneys, track meets, cross country meets and will probably compete in softball down the road. UND won most if not all last season. Also you don't capitalize since in the middle of a sentence. That's only a mistake a Minnesota grad would make. Personally I don't think there is much that you could do better that I would be satisfied with, but there is always hope! :bigsmile:

UND went undefeated against NDSU last season in all areas of head-to-head athletic competition. Secondly, the University of Minnesota is a prestigious university with high academic rankings. In most academic disciplines, the University of Minnesota possesses greater academic rankings than the University of North Dakota; therefore, due to transitive relation principles, the University of Minnesota possesses significantly greater academic rankings than the North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

I did that as to repeat my original post. Anyway to exit English 101 and return to football, Gene Taylor won't give up a home game to UND, and he feels the games in an 11 game season will always need to be in Fargo. Plus he is still pissy over something that happened in 2003 and since he can't stick it to Roger Thomas and Kuppy, he feels the need to stick it to Kelley and Faison who have nothing to do with that. GT is a douche and UND needs to fill those years with anyone else. They scheduled a h/h with South Dakota and South Dakota State they can fill a h/h with anyone. NDSU's motto anyone, anywhere is anyone but UND and anywhere as long as its in Fargo. UND's motto is anyone, anywhere.

If UND's motto was anyone anywhere then why didn't the deal to play one or two games in Fargo not get accepted yet? ;)

UND went undefeated against NDSU last season in all areas of head-to-head athletic competition. Secondly, the University of Minnesota is a prestigious university with high academic rankings. In most academic disciplines, the University of Minnesota possesses greater academic rankings than the University of North Dakota; therefore, due to transitive relation principles, the University of Minnesota possesses significantly greater academic rankings than the North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

Not that i care,but i'm guessing that part in bold is false.

Not that i care,but i'm guessing that part in bold is false.

So you're just assuming I'm incorrect in my research and acquired facts? That certainly demonstrates a lack of consideration on your part.

Nevertheless, if you consider softball, which I don't know why you wouldn't, then yes, it's misleading.

UND beat NDSU in every game played of volleyball, baseball, and women's/men's basketball during the 2013-2014 season.

NDSU did beat UND in softball during the fall of 2013.

Blame Dan Corey, not me:

@DanCorey8: North Dakota is now a perfect 6-0 against NDSU in the 2013-14 sports year.

• Upvote 1

So you're just assuming I'm incorrect in my research and acquired facts? That certainly demonstrates a lack of consideration on your part.

Nevertheless, if you consider softball, which I don't know why you wouldn't, then yes, it's misleading.

UND beat NDSU in every game played of volleyball, baseball, and women's/men's basketball during the 2013-2014 season.

NDSU did beat UND in softball during the fall of 2013.

Blame Dan Corey, not me:

@DanCorey8: North Dakota is now a perfect 6-0 against NDSU in the 2013-14 sports year.

It wasn't softball, it was soccer. VB, WBB, MBB, Baseball twice and soccer.

No, NDSU beat UND in softball during the fall season, but I believe those are all exhibitions. That's what he was saying.

That is a very accurate description. Even though NDSU had several sports in 2013/14 with some degree of notoriety, UND owned the head to head competition.

No, NDSU beat UND in softball during the fall season, but I believe those are all exhibitions. That's what he was saying.

If softball was exhibition, then I apologize to Mr. Corey. UND was after all undefeated versus NDSU this season in all regular season games. Sports were baseball, men's and women's basketball, soccer, and volleyball.

If softball was exhibition, then I apologize to Mr. Corey. UND was after all undefeated versus NDSU this season in all regular season games. Sports were baseball, men's and women's basketball, soccer, and volleyball.

Pity you guys couldn't snag anything meaningful like a championship to go with that... ;)

You're missing the point which is, "buttfootball"

The point is except for those 2 sports the rest suck. And not just a little but bad. Look at your standing in the all sports rating in the BCS. Ah you did move from last to second from last this year.

The point is except for those 2 sports the rest suck. And not just a little but bad. Look at your standing in the all sports rating in the BCS. Ah you did move from last to second from last this year.

No Danny, the point is that NDSU only has football. All of NDSU's other sports are bad.