SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 FCS Thread

SWSiouxMN

Hell of an entertaining game to watch! Bison D needs a little work but I think that was expected.

Had the over and Montana +14.5 so the Grizz win was icing on the cake although it would have been better if I had just picked them outright.

I get UND fans being happy about the result but those were probably 2 teams we aren't going to beat this year.

I didn't see you had  this thread going but does anyone think there is a chance Gameday could come to Missoula now?  The network executives had to love the environment at Montana.  Over 26,000 at the game.   #5 for NDSU had a bad day.   Maybe we can go  at him too when we play them in Fargo.

it was one game Darell. They will still be a tough team for anyone to beat with their offense and a defense that should get better as the year goes along. 

Or this could be a reality check that knocks the cockiness out of them and their fans. I don't give much hope for Weber St beating them but from UND, UNI, SDSU, SIU this could be the toughest climb they will have to endure since 2010. Defense looks weaker than past years, Montana put up 38 on them....38!!

• Upvote 1

Hell of an entertaining game to watch! Bison D needs a little work but I think that was expected.

Had the over and Montana +14.5 so the Grizz win was icing on the cake although it would have been better if I had just picked them outright.

I get UND fans being happy about the result but those were probably 2 teams we aren't going to beat this year.

Both teams looked good week 1 and will get better as the year goes along. Montana will be tough to beat in Missoula but their offense won't surprise anyone mid season. Get pressure on that QB is the key. 

UNDs O-line is the key to our season. I won't make any predictions until I see them in action. 

And thanks to UND dropping the ball on FCOA, we can look forward to more of that in the future. #epicfail

• Downvote 2

It seems like I have been hearing constantly the last few years  how the Missouri Conference is the conference that plays defense.  It has been said repeatedly that the Big Sky  doesn't play  defense anywhere near  like  the MVFC.   The Bison had to of gave up some where between 500 and 600 yards today.    Does anyone see any humor here to have fun with?     In fairness to the teams that played today, we might have a hard time staying with either team .  It would of been nice to have one of them at the Alerus  this year.

• Upvote 4

extremely entertaining game. Bison D gave uo a few too many big plays, but Montana looked really solid too. Fun one to watch.

A Missoula reporter is saying Chase Morlock punched a Montana fan in the face. I'm sure the fan was doing something stupid and somewhat deserved it, but you just can't do that. 

wow, similar to the Oregon player a few years back. Not good. Will be interesting to see what happened/happens. 

A Missoula reporter is saying Chase Morlock punched a Montana fan in the face. I'm sure the fan was doing something stupid and somewhat deserved it, but you just can't do that. 

Probably smack talk but still unless the fan threw something and connected you can't punch a fan. Prepare for assault charges on this one. Stay classy FU!

• Upvote 1