SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 FCS Thread

SWSiouxMN

Am I wrong to think that Jacksonville State made a mistake by taking a knee with 39 seconds left in the game, tie game, and first down at their own 35 yard line with one time out remaining? 

My thought is, you're the underdog, on the road at #6 Auburn, playing with house money. Why not take a couple shots down field and try to get in field goal range?

• Upvote 1

Am I wrong to think that Jacksonville State made a mistake by taking a knee with 39 seconds left in the game, tie game, and first down at their own 35 yard line with one time out remaining? 

My thought is, you're the underdog, on the road at #6 Auburn, playing with house money. Why not take a couple shots down field and try to get in field goal range?

@NOTSportsCenter has a great take on the game.

"With the win, Auburn shows they are a clear favorite for the FCS title."

• Upvote 1

Senior lead Drake team with something to prove, made us look like really bad in the second half.  Thank you Drake for playing hard the whole game, if this doesn't get the teams attention that they have to be way more focused and into it, nothing will.  It does kind of change my perception of what could happen next week. 

Senior lead Drake team with something to prove, made us look like really bad in the second half.  Thank you Drake for playing hard the whole game, if this doesn't get the teams attention that they have to be way more focused and into it, nothing will.  It does kind of change my perception of what could happen next week. 

May want to post thoughts on the game day thread in the football forum.