SiouxSports.com Forum

sioux at denver sat night

siouxweet

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adsl, no problem with many streamed videos (Maine, others), but, dataflix and this new nmathletices has never worked for me (inc. Mich tech and now Denver).

That sucks because the quality of the feed is pretty damn good even at full screen. And had no freeze ups or anything. It's the first feed that I've never had problems with.

Wow, strange how team performance can change from night to night.

Last night the Sioux got killed on face-offs, tonite the Sioux doing way better even with DU's last line change.

In the last part of the 2nd period the Sioux made Denver look overmatched. I couldn't believe how many tipped passes the Sioux turned into rushes and opportunities.

Hopefully the Sioux can maintain the momentum and put Denver away. I'd sure like to get another goal early in the period, however.

Any word on Oshie? The Denver announcers said he left the ice. After watching him leave the ice last night I was surprised to see him back on later in the game. Hopefully he'll be able to play next weekend.

Anyone who complained that the smaller Nike Swift jerseys would eliminate watching the jersey flow throw the air behind a fast skater hasn't seen Marto make his jersey fly.

Unfortunately, the Sioux allowed DU to start evening up the shots.

One way to keep the ref from calling penalties against you (mythically evening things up) is to score SH or create SH chances repeatedly. :ohmy:

I hope we can finish strong tonight. Feed is good. Great series. I do think its funny regarding the goof balls who think a comment like "season over" like I made last night was serious.

For all seriousness. We have had some ups and downs. The fact that every team we have played so far is ranked is a big deal. I tell you what, if you split with all the Top 20 teams, you are in fine shape.

My feed seems really good. I think it is the best live streaming I have ever experienced.

Do these announcers hate Pprich or am I missing something? I just want the "W" tonight. Go Sioux!

Of course. Think of it from their perspective: He drank out of the goalie's water bottle and nearly castrated Paukovich

I hope we can finish strong tonight. Feed is good. Great series. I do think its funny regarding the goof balls who think a comment like "season over" like I made last night was serious.

For all seriousness. We have had some ups and downs. The fact that every team we have played so far is ranked is a big deal. I tell you what, if you split with all the Top 20 teams,

you are in fine shape.

... if we keep improving.