SiouxSports.com Forum

sioux at denver sat night

siouxweet

I would think Bozak has ROTW wrapped up for this week.

But I think Roe from SCSU is the frontrunner for the ROY award right now.

I agree on Bozak.

However, if Bachman continues to play like he is and garners more playing time, I'd consider him a more likely ROY candidate than Roe (who'd probably end up 2nd).

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE THAT RAT BASTARD GWOZMONKEY!!!!! :):D

watched both games in Denver this weekend and had to witness his stupid antics....for example, sending out the "big guys" to do everything cheap in the book to Osh and Duncs (majority those two). What a classless loser. I think he's around 5 feet 5 inches..little monkey. When they come to the ralph, i'm bringing a s&!t ton of bananas and am going to toss them at him the ENTIRE game...

on another note.....I was VERY impressed with everyone's play throughout the weekend....Friday was a gong show (refs!!) Saturday the boys didn't let them take it away from them...NICE. Fan base was UNREAL!....I'd guess there were 600+ fans there and by the end of the game on Saturday, the pioneers went to salute at center ice ...and there were just Sioux fans left! Their "big" beers do not compare to "the Ralph's"...I even asked for a Ralph Engelstad sized one. :p ..(they laughed but knew what I was talking about).

JPL, Chorney were huge this weekend.....Probably the best game i've seen all year from those two!!

Kudos to the people responsible for putting together the alumni party!!....great job...I have some pics, for whoever put it on or was there PM me if you want copies.

I hope our team plays as well as they did in Denver this weekend.....watch out gophs!!!!

I HATE THAT RAT BASTARD GWOZMONKEY!!!!! :):D

watched both games in Denver this weekend and had to witness his stupid antics....for example, sending out the "big guys" to do everything cheap in the book to Osh and Duncs (majority those two). What a classless loser. I think he's around 5 feet 5 inches..little monkey. When they come to the ralph, i'm bringing a s&!t ton of bananas and am going to toss them at him the ENTIRE game...

on another note.....I was VERY impressed with everyone's play throughout the weekend....Friday was a gong show (refs!!) Saturday the boys didn't let them take it away from them...NICE. Fan base was UNREAL!....I'd guess there were 600+ fans there and by the end of the game on Saturday, the pioneers went to salute at center ice ...and there were just Sioux fans left! Their "big" beers do not compare to "the Ralph's"...I even asked for a Ralph Engelstad sized one. :p ..(they laughed but knew what I was talking about).

JPL, Chorney were huge this weekend.....Probably the best game i've seen all year from those two!!

Kudos to the people responsible for putting together the alumni party!!....great job...I have some pics, for whoever put it on or was there PM me if you want copies.

I hope our team plays as well as they did in Denver this weekend.....watch out gophs!!!!

I sat right behind Coach Gwoz on saturday night. He should have been thrown out for his little temper tantrum he threw in the second period. What a baby.

I agree on Bozak.

However, if Bachman continues to play like he is and garners more playing time, I'd consider him a more likely ROY candidate than Roe (who'd probably end up 2nd).

First off how did Bozak he end up staying in Jr's till he was almost 20. That kid is good and I would expect him to be gone after maybe two seasons max, teams are going to throw some contract offers his way. Second Can we start the Turris was Robbed thread yet? Apparently some people think that Turris is going to be yanked out of the Wisconsin by the Great One any day as early as during the Christmas break. Personally, I doubt it.

First off how did Bozak he end up staying in Jr's till he was almost 20. That kid is good and I would expect him to be gone after maybe two seasons max, teams are going to throw some contract offers his way. Second Can we start the Turris was Robbed thread yet? Apparently some people think that Turris is going to be yanked out of the Wisconsin by the Great One any day as early as during the Christmas break. Personally, I doubt it.

It might be better for him to play in the minors rather than continue to take this year off from hockey. :)

I sat right behind Coach Gwoz on saturday night. He should have been thrown out for his little temper tantrum he threw in the second period. What a baby.

Hard when you can hold your way to a win one night, then get put in the box for even less the next. TH said he did everything but get up on the dasher.

Hard when you can hold your way to a win one night, then get put in the box for even less the next. TH said he did everything but get up on the dasher.

It worked, though. Even though the Sioux had the big 5-2 head start in penalties I think it ended up even or very close to it. As opposed to Friday night's 5-2 difference...

It might be better for him to play in the minors rather than continue to take this year off from hockey. :)

Coach Eaves will have molded him into a defensive forward by the end of the season. :D

BTW, you ALL suck, any fool knows that Kangas will be WCHA ROY. :p

It worked, though. Even though the Sioux had the big 5-2 head start in penalties I think it ended up even or very close to it. As opposed to Friday night's 5-2 difference...

Unfortunately the Sioux didn't get the "trailing team gets all the PPs" standard on Friday night, like Denver got on Saturday night. Maybe the rule only applies if a team is in front by more than 1 goal :)

Yep, PPs ended up 7-7 on Saturday, so either the rule was invoked, or the Gwoz "slightly less than dasher dance" worked.

I HATE THAT RAT BASTARD GWOZMONKEY!!!!! :lol::lol:

on another note.....I was VERY impressed with everyone's play throughout the weekend....Friday was a gong show (refs!!) Saturday the boys didn't let them take it away from them...NICE. Fan base was UNREAL!....I'd guess there were 600+ fans there and by the end of the game on Saturday, the pioneers went to salute at center ice ...and there were just Sioux fans left! Their "big" beers do not compare to "the Ralph's"...I even asked for a Ralph Engelstad sized one. :D ..(they laughed but knew what I was talking about).

What do you expect from a guy who wears make-up and a pink tie? Both Gwoz and Eaves are an embarressment to the WCHA!

You can bet on that one. :glare: Also, you can bank on Greg Sheppard being there. You can also count on this being one series where there will be four officials. Mark it down, you heard it here first. Also if the Sioux win big you can expect night number two to be a barrage of penalties for the Sioux. :ohmy:

Anyone want to bet? I know Redwing_77 isn't going to.

Not to blow my own horn but I was dead on. Four officials and Lil Shep the barrage of penalites didn't happen but Campion was able to call a penatly on the sioux after a great dive by wheeler.

What about the hooking call on Okposo ? Goes both ways.........

hell who gives a s&!t, campion made most of the calls anyways when he got bored on either team ;) i liked that they played for the most part saturday night. better than whistle after whistle.

hell who gives a s&!t, campion made most of the calls anyways when he got bored on either team :glare: i liked that they played for the most part saturday night. better than whistle after whistle.

Hey AZ what was that word I think you spelled it wrong. :lol: I thought Shep was the beter of the two officials and I thought he actually reffed the games pretty well this weekend. I would almost swear that Campion has a Gopher t-shirt on under ref uniform. :huh:

Edited by Goon

That's not true. I sit right there and when Trupp was getting mugged I saw Campion clearly take his whistle out of his mouth and hollar at the gopher player to knock it off...3 times.

LOL, that was funny, I guess I was wondering what constitutes obstruction in this league.