SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

7 hours ago, brianvf said:

Dang, that VT Twitter account must feel sheepish. ;)
I thought a player couldn’t enter the transfer portal after a certain date?

Timing would work out for a MN commitment for sure, Motzko I’m guessing would be feeling a bit stressed after the late Cooley signing and needing to add some skill (and numbers) up front. 

Bump is the Cooley roster replacement in dinky town.

Put it on the board. 

7 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Bump is the Cooley roster replacement in dinky town.

Put it on the board. 

Sucker bet. 
After a major July loss, yes, the Gopher roster will get a Bump. 

The only factor that has me believing otherwise is that he's on Schlossman's radar for some reason. 

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

If bump comes here…don’t we have too many F? He’s solid but not a college hockey stud at this point 

This is exactly what I thought.  Minnesota makes the most sense with Cooley heading south.  

2 hours ago, Sodacker said:

Everyone has been talking that he’s automatic for Minnesota but some guys that may be kinda connected are saying anything but. 

Schloss just torpedoed the YHH post. 

8 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Can Bump immediately play elsewhere? He could use another year of juniors based on his stat line. 

Yes he can, due to the coach being fired.

Juniors wouldn't hurt him.

12 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Pohlkamp is going to be a miss…Bemidji? I honestly think he’s going to regret that one. He sure is looking really good. He really needs to play for a bigger school. I’m guessing he’s a great kid that holds to his initial commitment. That’s awesome…but man, he’s too good for BSU. There I said it.

I've been told by a staffer, that he's loyal because BSU was in on him very early

14 hours ago, petey23 said:

Oshie never hit Wehrs in Wehr"s Corner. Frattin one year and Malone the next.

Oshie did dumptruck him at Mariucci though. Oshie was coming out of own end and someone threw a bad pass to him which he reached back to control and Wehrs had him lined up and Osh never even saw Wehrs coming.....and didn't even know he was there. Oshie just rolled right over him and took a peak back like he maybe drove over a squirrel as he continued up the ice with the puck and Wehrs made his way to the bench.

14 hours ago, Tbone said:

Matt Frattin anyone?

Right you both are. My memory sucks.