SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Omaha 2/8 7PM

sioux24/7

5 minutes ago, LDL said:

I haven't seen any team gel like this one has in a long time.  Earlier in the season I thought it was going to be a rough season. 

Ihenacho being able to play and them figuring out what they had in Kujohovic have been huge for them.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Really? I have a picture from last season of empty seats during one of our home games. IMG_20231125_112730471.thumb.jpg.bf3c45edcdaed92f16f5a72976700d61.jpg

I was at every game this year.. this view of the Peterson porch was pretty typical.  Although your pic looks like it was either before the game or after it.

Hell yeah, great win. Nice to get the reserves some action. Love seeing Brooks getting some actual minutes too along with Mathews. 

I’m not going to crown us as the best team in the Summit right now since we just can’t seem to beat SDSU but man I don’t think a team in the Summit can beat us when we are playing our best. 

• Upvote 4

It'll take me a long time to forget this.....

During a stop in action they brought out a girl in a wheelchair and let her pull the,"trigger" on a hotdog gun... They rolled her to center Court and then she pulled the trigger on the "gun" ..... The two hotdogs rocketed towards the roof at a 1000 mph ... One dog landed on Lee Jagger James ( pa announcrrs) head after richotecting off the roof at 1000 mph....1 never came down.. It's still up there

Y when does it come down

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

7 in a row and Izzo will talk about the Monster Jam tomorrow. 

Grand Forks needs their own media presence. Herald needs to separate from Forum Communications. Having everything go through Fargo is not a good thing for Grand Forks and UND. Losing WDAZ has been damaging, no question. 

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Grand Forks needs their own media presence. Herald needs to separate from Forum Communications. Having everything go through Fargo is not a good thing for Grand Forks and UND. Losing WDAZ has been damaging, no question. 

Agreed Fargo media is so biased it’s not even funny

now the forum has a drive for 5. They want 5 thousand people for hall

where was the heralds attendance push 

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Herald needs to separate from Forum Communications. 

Have a major investor lined up? That would take serious financing.
Only group I see with the dollars and ready made outlets ... but do they have any interest in creating ... 

Midco Regional Network News 

I'd guess no. News is dead; social media killed it. 

1 hour ago, gfhockey said:

Agreed Fargo media is so biased it’s not even funny

now the forum has a drive for 5. They want 5 thousand people for hall

where was the heralds attendance push 

The UND athletic dept didn’t need to supply the media with knee pads to get fans to the games.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

My opinion is it's an effort situation. Forum, more resources, not spread as thin as the Herald, would be an argument, but still. Schlossman is a content machine. Men's hockey gets the best coverage for the sport in the country. What's stopping the Herald from hyping non-hockey UND sports? How about a 5-minute Vlog after the game last night. That's what disappointing. The Forum / WDAY has people like Izzo that really try and pump out content for Football / Basketball. Herald does not have that.  

3 minutes ago, AJS said:

My opinion is it's an effort situation. Forum, more resources, not spread as thin as the Herald, would be an argument, but still. Schlossman is a content machine. Men's hockey gets the best coverage for the sport in the country. What's stopping the Herald from hyping non-hockey UND sports? How about a 5-minute Vlog after the game last night. That's what disappointing. The Forum / WDAY has people like Izzo that really try and pump out content for Football / Basketball. Herald does not have that.  

I guess miller is a young man starting a family

what about Abby sharpe