SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver travels to REA.

Wilbur

I got the notice of the weekly Champion Club lunch in GF this week. I didn’t notice DU coach Carle on the speaker agenda. I live out of state and have never been to one of these lunches, but remember seeing that the opposition coach was sometimes invited. I saw a video of Gwazdecky speaking to the group once. 

15 hours ago, Big Green said:

This one made me laugh.  Best one I've read in many years.

I ran into this and thought oh crap - what amazing "normal-altitude" training do they have???  Totally fell for it and laughed like hell!  Well done DU Fans - well done!

53 minutes ago, TwamleyShuffle said:

It's game day :)

I don't know what the smile is about.  We're gonna get creamed by a team that is not only faster, stronger, more skilled and better coached, but also smarter and better looking.  Sigh.  Anything worse that 10-0 DU is unacceptable. 

On 1/25/2024 at 9:29 AM, dden3 said:

I got the notice of the weekly Champion Club lunch in GF this week. I didn’t notice DU coach Carle on the speaker agenda. I live out of state and have never been to one of these lunches, but remember seeing that the opposition coach was sometimes invited. I saw a video of Gwazdecky speaking to the group once. 

Have made afew of these.

Pro Tip--if we are playing Air Force in hockey that weekend, do everything you can to make it. Serratore is highly entertaining!

32 minutes ago, burd said:

I don't know what the smile is about.  We're gonna get creamed by a team that is not only faster, stronger, more skilled and better coached, but also smarter and better looking.  Sigh.  Anything worse that 10-0 DU is unacceptable. 

DU can just throw their helmets onto the ice and go to Joe Black's and still win you're saying. 

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

DU can just throw their helmets onto the ice and go to Joe Black's and still win you're saying. 

Close, but with decent goaltending even a poorly coached team that never plays a full 60 can beat empty helmets.