SiouxSports.com Forum

Sacramento State @ UND 11/25/23 Playoff

SiouxFan100

27 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Lol was talking to the same parents. The team stayed at the Ramada couldn’t have picked a dump your hotel in Grand Forks for them. Laugh out loud other than the nights inn of course.

Wow that’s almost worse than dressing in tents……. When you have the Alerus connected right to the stadium why would you not want that convenience????

21 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Ended up staying there a couple weeks ago. Hallways smelled like ditch weed and when I woke up in the morning my body felt like I had been in a car crash.

Ramada or nights inn

i stayed at the knights inn a few weeks ago fricken sinks laying around in the hallway and my room didn’t have working ligjts

38 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

2020/2021 spring season with several asterisks next to it, but it did happen. Still signified major road woes, as per usual. 

Good thing it’s a home game today so we can dump the road woe !@#$ until next week.  

try enjoying the day once without bringing up everything negative.  

2 minutes ago, rochsioux said:

Gotta good feeling the offense will play well today. Unfortunately I also think the defense will struggle. Might need to win a shootout today, something like 38-35. A loss today would really suck since I believe South Dakota is very beatable next week. 

I have a good feeling about the offense today too, but I've felt that before and they didn't show up. Hoping today is different. Just heard that Sac has 4 DB's out today, that should help. 

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

In the Rudy years we would a run the ball right up the middle on the first play of the game and we would have hated the predictability of it. However today I think we all want Z up the middle on the first play for 4-5 yards 

bomb to bo or wes...first play...loosen up that short box...then pound away.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

In the Rudy years we would a run the ball right up the middle on the first play of the game and we would have hated the predictability of it. However today I think we all want Z up the middle on the first play for 4-5 yards 

Difference is the OL with Rudy was awful.  He was saved by Santiago and Oliviera

1 minute ago, nodak651 said:

Difference is the OL with Rudy was awful.  He was saved by Santiago and Oliviera

Just imagine if he could ever figured out how to put our 3 best offensive players in the game at the same time when we had Oliviera, Santiago, and JJ. He only had 2 in at a time about 15-20% of the time.