SiouxSports.com Forum

The UND @ South Dakota State 9/30/2023

SiouxFan100

I wouldn’t mind seeing us rotate Feeney in for a series or two or more. (During meaningful-times) We heavily rotate all other skilled positions except for Bo. I’d rather see Feeney doing QB runs then Q.  We need our best talent on the field.

I need to stop typing or I will be rambling incoherently. It is another frustrating Saturday. 

I would think most would agree at this point….Bubba is not built to win a “big” game.  Not happening under his belt.   Pains me to say but Ndsu will no trouble against und in the alerus.  Und could maybe muster up some ingredient to make it a game for a bit but Ndsu will undoubtedly and unfortunately win.   Bubba has zero confidence/ leadership  built into him. Just look at him on the sideline during games .   Looks like he is going to pass out.  If he can’t show confidence doubt his players feel any different.    

One playoff win in ten years in the fcs !?!?  Unacceptable!  Richmond game was straight up embarrassing 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Not sure what the hell they were thinking. We pick up 5 yds on first down. So we send Vaughn on a wildcat sweep?  Most teams would try to run the ball and establish the run game to get our oline into some sort of rhythm.  If we only gain 2 next play it’s a manageable 3rd and 3. Having said that, we were dominated on both sides of the LOS and couldn’t tackle a cheerleader. Schuster was way too slow with his reads. Can’t get away with that when your o line isn’t playing well. I realize SDSU had pulled most of their starters but Feeney made quick reads and got the ball to receivers on the break. They should have had Feeney in after our first series of the second half. Embarrassing showing today. 

Tommy used to sling the ball on time, quick reads, and now lately, especially in big games it looks like he needs 'Hooked on Phonics'.  I agree that Feeney is passing the Eye Test, looks ready.  I can't watch football in a 20-yard box anymore with Tommy and a 2-yard box with what was suppose to be Wildcat with Q.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Tommy used to sling the ball on time, quick reads, and now lately, especially in big games it looks like he needs 'Hooked on Phonics'.  I agree that Feeney is passing the Eye Test, looks ready.  I can't watch football in a 20-yard box anymore with Tommy and a 2-yard box with what was suppose to be Wildcat with Q.

wait til your eyes see jerry.......he could be a great one.

• Upvote 1

What's this team's identity?

ST and D are FCS average at best.

O has no identity....zero. 

SDSU is "we are going to line up and smash you with the run and you are not going to run on us".

• Upvote 3