SiouxSports.com Forum

The UND @ Boise State 9/16/2023

SiouxFan100

10 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Needs to be adjusted. Black or Kelly green freightliner … but otherwise trailer is nice. UND FB equipment on the move - nice.

Really? We're going to complain about the tractor of the equipment truck. S&S transport company colors are red. 

1 minute ago, Goon said:

Really? We're going to complain about the tractor of the equipment truck. S&S transport company colors are red. 

Constructive criticism is not complaining, but you wouldn’t know, I guess. Can still slap S&S logo on Green equipment - S&S should be proud to partner with UND football.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Constructive criticism is not complaining, but you wouldn’t know, I guess. Can still slap S&S logo on Green equipment - S&S should be proud to partner with UND football.

Well, I doubt Brad Seng is going to change the color of his trucks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

17 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Again, trying to pretend you know exactly what the probabilities and possibilities might be if UND can't beat the #1 team in FCS and the MWC favorite on the road and the #2 team in FCS at home all in a span of 4 games in the front half of the season is laughable. Not sure how many teams in the country at the FCS or even G5 level manage to go 3-0 or 2-1 in that stretch. Yet you claim there are major problems if they can't accomplish it, no ifs, ands or buts about it. No one is saying it can't be done, but most people also realize there is a lot of season left regardless of what happens in that short stretch.

I also see the brain trust is banding together, the point made must not be too far off. Pretty cute though.

This is the 10th year of Bubba Ball.  At some point he just plain needs to get it done.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m jealous of those of you attending the game today! I’ve always liked the Boise State stadium with that blue turf, so cool! 

I had the opportunity to see UND play at both Texas Tech and Wyoming and it was so much fun! Glad to represent North Dakota at these bigger programs. Best of luck to UND football! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

As I recall, Werner painted hundreds of its signature, baby blue trucks black when it landed Dollar General as a client, so it might not be unprecedented. Just shows a different level of dedication, I suppose. 

Just need to paint one. Would think that would be reasonable.

• Upvote 1