SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 UND Football

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

Listening to the podcast, and there is quite a bit of talk about facilities. Hoping that means we will get to see the team in a sweet room on ESPN during the selection show getting announced as a high seed. Would be nice to see some pictures of the offices and team rooms if they are online anywhere. If anyone has a link, please share it.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Listening to the podcast, and there is quite a bit of talk about facilities. Hoping that means we will get to see the team in a sweet room on ESPN during the selection show getting announced as a high seed. Would be nice to see some pictures of the offices and team rooms if they are online anywhere. If anyone has a link, please share it.

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

It is usable but not finished at this point.  I have not heard when they plan to have a ribbon cutting yet. 

Talked to a guy at the swim up bar this morning from Iowa St. who was at the UND game, he was very complimentary of our team. Since we played them tough he said he has watched our scores the last few weeks. He actually even complemented our QB. He also of course asked about Bo and said how good he was. He said it was pretty hot that day, nice to know we played in that heat and our team never looked gased.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Talked to a guy at the swim up bar this morning from Iowa St. who was at the UND game, he was very complimentary of our team. Since we played them tough he said he has watched our scores the last few weeks. He actually even complemented our QB. He also of course asked about Bo and said how good he was. He said it was pretty hot that day, nice to know we played in that heat and our team never looked gased.

Now Iowa St is a true quality list. :)

31 minutes ago, wheelsup said:

I think we have to give a little credit to whomever is putting together all of the F'n hawks football content these days.  All of the little clips they are piecing together are really nice

• Still love the day by day and look forward to it every week
  • I like the Week x threads
  • I like all the locker room clips for halftime adjustments
  • I like the game wrapup video with Jack Michaels
  • Really liked that Donnell Kirkwood 309 rushing yards clips
  • How about that Hunter Pinke fire-up.. still have some goose bumps.  IF you dont like that one you dont have a pulse.

Im sure Im missing something.. but I love the effort on the content this year.

It’s improved, no question. There’s different staff and a better emphasis on it this year … for the better. 

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

It’s improved, no question. There’s different staff and a better emphasis on it this year … for the better. 

The same guy has been here since summer of 2022 and the guy who helps him showed up in summer 2023.

There has been a definite improvement since they showed up and it keeps improving every year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Our offense scored 3 against Iowa St. And 10 against NDSU (Bo pretty much got us 7 on his own). So 13 points in two games against good teams. Montana just gave up 55 at home to Weber. The Montana win and our offensive output in the 2nd half isn't looking as good as it once was.