SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 UND Football

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

I’d blame the players on that one too. It’s such a basic sports concept

Not a basic concept for UND Football, because it happened on numerous occasions. What if coaches didn’t prep 3rd/4th & long the entire game week? Still entirely on the players?

Not the X’s and the O’s, but the Jimmys and the Joes: you can always turn it back towards the players, but who recruits the players? Who prepares the players? Who puts in the schemes?

There are programs/coaches around the country every year, who do more with less, and those coaches tend to get promotions, not stick around for a decade plus.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

That's 'cause college makes you dumber. 

Proof?
- show up at 18 and you know it all
- leave at 21-22 and you know all the things you don't know
- net effect: dumber

@MafiaMan and @Wilbur would have settled on being 24 year old undergraduate graduates! ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Addition by subtraction, in terms of the podcast. Shannon, like his brother, is a really nice guy; but you can’t have an honest podcast when it’s co-hosted by the inept head coach’s brother. 

Wonder if he got bounced from there like here??

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Was worried about this. UND cleaning house in late 2024 even more likely at this point …

Then you get your wish.   Love how you are suddenly concerned about UND losing a coach from a staff you have spent an entire year criticizing 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, homer said:

Then you get your wish.   Love how you are suddenly concerned about UND losing a coach from a staff you have spent an entire year criticizing 

Are you actually this clueless or just pretending … I can’t tell. There are a few good ones on this staff, and to my knowledge they all have great intentions, but the overall direction and leadership (head coach) clearly is not working to elevate UND football further. The main voice in the room isn’t ascending the program. That’s been the main theme all along, but yet you miss the boat and try deviate with this crap? 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, gfhockey said:

Hope I’m wrong but good source says pawlek to ndsu ugh

our only guy with legit d1 experience gone

Why don't you just say you saw one of the bison guys put it on twitter:

Would be interesting to see if the new head coach comes in and starts cleaning house. Guessing he'll wait until after signing day to try to not lose any more recruits than they already have.

Still chuckling over Entz begging their fans for money to keep players around and speaking about loyalty while he's in the middle of interviewing for a  job in SoCal.

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Are you actually this clueless or just pretending … I can’t tell. There are a few good ones on this staff, and to my knowledge they all have great intentions, but the overall direction and leadership (head coach) clearly is not working to elevate UND football further. The main voice in the room isn’t ascending the program. That’s been the main theme all along, but yet you miss the boat and try deviate with this crap? 

I just assumed all the times you mentioned how bad the coaching staff was and should  be let go or we are accepting “mediocrity and status quo” you actually meant the entire staff.  Cause that has been your message over and over for the last year.  

Now it’s just the head coach?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1