SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2023-24

cberkas

8 hours ago, MGsioux said:

On behalf of all hockey fans stfu , the whole there arena is empty compared to the ralph is overplayed and makes you look ignorant.  Look at the actual #s @gosioux

https://m.startribune.com/gophers-mens-hockey-attendance-rebounds-bob-motzko-logan-cooley-matthew-knies/600253682/?clmob=y&c=n&clmob=y&c=n

Our eyes work just fine. I was being somewhat sarcastic. They still obviously have a very good team. I hope they never get to the low point of having the rink empty again. Still fair weather fans tho. 

9 hours ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

2 goals in the third to tie, then fall behind, and then score the EAG with 21 seconds left. And just for grins win the shootout.

Poor Air Force. I bet DU’s going to stomp a mud hole in them tonight. They probably feel embarrassed blowing those two leads and settling for a tie at home against an upstart program. 

I’ll be at the CC/Augustana game tonight. Should be competitive. After watching Augustana last night, I’m not so sure about CC’s chances but it should be competitive to say the least. CC’s much improved, a lot faster, more skill but young and inexperienced. It’ll be fun. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thUNDer said:

Sent this new look to rodent reli’s who asked what our ‘23 banner says. Responded if we had hung participation banners this century, we’d need another level added to the Palace on the Prairie. Crickets :whistling:

UND has lost the title game as many times as Goldie has won it and yet has eight title wins. Ponder that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, thUNDer said:

Sent this new look to rodent reli’s who asked what our ‘23 banner says. Responded if we had hung participation banners this century, we’d need another level added to the Palace on the Prairie. Crickets :whistling:

And they responded, "if we hung all our runners up banners we'd need another level too....."   :whistling: