SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2023-24

cberkas

2 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Caught just a minute of KFAN this morning...Bob Motzko was talking to the Vikings radio football guy saying how the Gofers were just 4 minutes away from winning the National Title last April.

Let's see; how did that go again? :whistling:

Hate to see a grown man get all blubbery like that. 

Well, maybe not hate . . .    

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Got to meet him at a camp he was help running years ago. Great guy who has the time to talk puck with a stranger like myself. Funny guy too 

I used to love his comments when the Gophers played the Sioux.  

12 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

They had to stop doing that due to them currently having a 25 year old Canadian goalie. :lol:

Not true.....its different with him because it's a covid year or it's only one guy or some other reason that conveniently applies to them but no one else.

https://twitter.com/DanMyers/status/1659934731222368257

Make sure to read the replies

2 hours ago, bale31 said:

Not true.....its different with him because it's a covid year or it's only one guy or some other reason that conveniently applies to them but no one else.

https://twitter.com/DanMyers/status/1659934731222368257

Make sure to read the replies

Micheletti asking Goon why Clouse being Canadian is relevant is embarassing. There's no way he's oblivious to the ethnocentric reputation of MN/Gopher hockey.

• Upvote 3

I ran into Eaves once at a fundraiser golf event.   The event was over and we were both going to our cars--he with his wife.  I disclosed that I was a Sioux fan, but he was surprisingly engaging.  After 18 holes and an obligatory speech on a very hot day, he could have been short, but he was very pleasant, and it seemed genuine.  But then, my water bottle was locked and loaded and he knew it.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Goon said:

Woog was a pretty cool guy. He'd talk to anyone. 

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Micheletti asking Goon why Clouse being Canadian is relevant is embarassing. There's no way he's oblivious to the ethnocentric reputation of MN/Gopher hockey.

Woog and Micheletti: two Gopher legends who had/have a completely opposite effect on me. 

33 minutes ago, burd said:

I ran into Eaves once at a fundraiser golf event.   The event was over and we were both going to our cars--he with his wife.  I disclosed that I was a Sioux fan, but he was surprisingly engaging.  After 18 holes and an obligatory speech on a very hot day, he could have been short, but he was very pleasant, and it seemed genuine.  But then, my water bottle was locked and loaded and he knew it.  

I did not know you are a graduate of the Cary Eades School of Misconduct. 

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I did not know you are a graduate of the Cary Eades School of Misconduct. 

Post grad.  Online with ZOOM lab classes with my wife as Bucky stand-in.   Got my arse kicked every time.  Give me a real Badger.