SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2023-24

cberkas

2 hours ago, Goon said:

I am willing to forgive Schloss. He’s kind of the GOAT when it comes to college hockey. We’re human, everyone makes mistakes. My wife reminds me all of the time when I am wrong. :) 

I agree, as would most on here who benefit so much from his hard work, skill and experience. Not everyone in the hockey world will be as willing to do so.

Wouldn't surprise me to hear he has a source saying Bump was shopping around and erroneously jumped to a conclusion.  There has to be a reason he was fishing like that.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I agree, as would most on here who benefit so much from his hard work, skill and experience. Not everyone in the hockey world will be as willing to do so.

Wouldn't surprise me to hear he has a source saying Bump was shopping around and erroneously jumped to a conclusion.  There has to be a reason he was fishing like that.

I'm guess you got the nail/head scenario here.

Oh. My. 
I bet Motzko went "Pucker Factor: DIAMOND" when he read that. :D 

If that's a "strong hint" from the 'yotes, how's that affect (Logan Cooley's cousin) LJ Mooney's thoughts. Most had him at UMn. 

Mooney'd have to put it in the ol' mental pot and 05-stirthepot.gif . 

Replies to this are better in the "Prospective Recruits" thread. I've mentioned this there. Thanks. :) 

Don't all get giddy until it's here: https://www.capfriendly.com/ 

... but "It’s sunny with a chance of 92 today. Don't you love when it starts cooling down here?"  is strong homophone play (cooling/Cooley), strong double entendre ("92"), and an all-but flat tell. 

Yotes Twitter: full marks today

• Upvote 1