SiouxSports.com Forum

HAWKS VS red cows (GAME THREE)

iluvdebbies

Winning is nice and all, but it deprives a person of the hot pleasure of bitching about the coaches, a handful of players, and the refs.  If you don't have a dog to kick, those things are important.  Besides, now we're just gonna get our azzes kicked on a bigger stage because of all those guddam same coaches, players, and refs.   There's nothing good about any of this. 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Why did Midco get the television rights anyway? Good reputation of having a high quality production? 

I wonder why NCHC.TV isn’t doing the Frozen Faceoff? Look like CBSSports does. 

How does a cord cutter watch that?

1 minute ago, mikejm said:

It’s always been like that because CBS won’t let them stream their games. I’ve never been able to watch a Frozen Faceoff game I didn’t attend. 

Im sure there’s some free trials on a streaming service that carries CBS sports if you haven’t used up all free trials. 

Just now, stoneySIOUX said:

That 3 minute span late in the third was as much fun I've had watching UND since 2021. That's why we love this team. Got chills on the second and third goals. We've got all the momentum in the world. Let's enjoy the ride, friends. 

+1

38 minutes ago, burd said:

Winning is nice and all, but it deprives a person of the hot pleasure of bitching about the coaches, a handful of players, and the refs.  If you don't have a dog to kick, those things are important.  Besides, now we're just gonna get our azzes kicked on a bigger stage because of all those guddam same coaches, players, and refs.   There's nothing good about any of this. 

Classic!

27 minutes ago, mikejm said:

May be tough...I have CBSSports as part of my tv package and have had problems getting it on my phone.

22 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

It’s always been like that because CBS won’t let them stream their games. I’ve never been able to watch a Frozen Faceoff game I didn’t attend. 

Im sure there’s some free trials on a streaming service that carries CBS sports if you haven’t used up all free trials. 

YouTubeTV usually has a 7 day free trial, and it has CBSsports on it.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

That’s what we need Minneapolis, potholes and crime. No thanks. 

They're running a special on carjacking next weekend if you're interested.  Give up your car, money, and ID and they'll let you walk home...wait, that's every weekend.

Just now, Blackheart said:

They're running a special on carjacking next weekend if you're interested.  Give up your car, money, and ID and they'll let you walk home.

Bonus points if you own a Kia or Hyundai.  Don’t worry though, the juveniles who swipe it will be behind bars for at least 15-20 minutes after they are caught.  

17 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

Want more ice time? Play better! Nice job #26!

Yep. James grew up in the second half and the results are as clear as crystal. For all the bellyaching about lineup choices, making the coaches keep you in the lineup is what it's all about.