SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Early Departures & Portal Transfers

brianvf

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

Agreed we aren’t going away. But we will need to change our recruiting strategy. I think we need to go older. 

In other words, load up on older players nobody else wants because they aren't that good. No thank you. We cannot accept mid-major status. It would be the end of everything we hold dear as a program.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

What's the "we" crap?

I don't see you 'round the board room table studying "the white board of portals and roster management" and making recommendations and evaluations with @Wilbur, @stoneySIOUX, @Oxbow6, @MafiaMan, and @Blackheart. With me there's just six of us showing up, so we're getting tie votes. I'd rather, as board chair, only have to vote to break ties. Start showing up. And it's your turn to bring "refreshments". If you don't we're declaring your seat open and will be accepting nominations*.

*Beware: @Godsmackis quietly lobbying using the words "Grain" and "Belt" as his campaign slogan. 

Just want to say how thrilled I am to be working with the MafiaMan; it’s ALMOST a dream come true.;)

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

What's the "we" crap?

I don't see you 'round the board room table studying "the white board of portals and roster management" and making recommendations and evaluations with @Wilbur, @stoneySIOUX, @Oxbow6, @MafiaMan, and @Blackheart. With me there's just six of us showing up, so we're getting tie votes. I'd rather, as board chair, only have to vote to break ties. Start showing up. And it's your turn to bring "refreshments". If you don't we're declaring your seat open and will be accepting nominations*.

*Beware: @Godsmackis quietly lobbying using the words "Grain" and "Belt" as his campaign slogan. 

My knowledge and expertise doesn’t extend beyond Seinfeld quotes and 80’a hair metal. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

What's the "we" crap?

We are all around you:  your milkman, the man who tunes your car, who rents you your videos, who repairs your shoes, who designs your check blanks.   We're everywhere, and our voice is strong, if just a little muted. .  

10 minutes ago, burd said:

... your milkman, the man ... who rents you your videos, who repairs your shoes, who designs your check blanks. 

Rent videos? Shoe repair? Dude, I know why you're missing committee meetings. You're trapped in 1978!  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Rent videos? Shoe repair? Dude, I know why you're missing committee meetings. You're trapped in 1978!  

So we're a more mature group.   What of it?

BTW, please trap me, if you must, in a world where Elvis still lives.   Yeah, I know . . .