SiouxSports.com Forum

Lunatics @ hawks Saturday thread

gfhockey

2 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

Im sorry that was piss poor officiating, you can’t throw someone into a goalpost after the whistle then call a 50 50 battle a cross check. That turned the momentum. 

I have to agree with you..... But that is not why we lost that game, or last night's game.

• Upvote 2

Can’t see any way they make the NC$$ tourney based on pairwise. We’re 23 games into the season and our defense and goaltending has shown no improvement, probably has actually gotten worse after this weekend. Don’t see them turning this around. This is all on Berry and the coaching staff. Either poor coaching or poor talent evaluation and recruiting, take your pick or all of the above. Very disappointing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Well that was a bad loss. Goalie made some acrobatic saves but looked off the whole game. Dzone coverage is atrocious. 

He is a 3rd string practice goalie.  I think he provided some energy that was worth a goal or two but eventually things happened as you’d expect them to. 

Just now, ChrisUND1 said:

He is a 3rd string practice goalie.  I think he provided some energy that was worth a goal or two but eventually things happened as you’d expect them to. 

This is 100% correct.  How in the world has it gotten to this?

"How many goals do you think Johnson will give up tonight" a friend asked me when word got out.

Minimum 5 I said.....guess I was wrong again.