SiouxSports.com Forum

#22 UND visits #18 WMU

brianvf

44 minutes ago, Avs_SiouxFan said:

Is there a way to hide scores if you can't watch the game live on nchc.tv?

Turn your phone and smartwatch off. I am going to Five Finger Death Punch with my daughter tonight. I'll watch the game tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Goon said:

Turn your phone and smartwatch off. I am going to Five Finger Death Punch with my daughter tonight. I'll watch the game tomorrow. 

Solid choice. That'll be good fun. Great band.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-hockey/und-makes-strides-defensively-in-taking-two-points-at-western-michigan

"There's a huge difference," UND goalie Drew DeRidder said of winning the shootout. "It's one point. It does matter. It might go down as a tie in the Pairwise and NCAA, but that shootout win just helps so much mentally. I feel like we actually won that game instead of losing in the shootout and feeling like crap."

Hopefully they can go out tomorrow night and actually win the game (for real).  ;) 

Berry indicated some players sustained injuries late in the game and might not be able to play in the series finale. One player who didn't return after suffering an injury was forward Matteo Costantini.

UND's healthy scratches on the trip are Ben Strinden and Nick Portz.

I didn't see the injury to Costantini.  That's too bad for him...hopefully it's nothing long term, as he's been more noticeable on the ice the last couple weekends.

5 hours ago, brianvf said:

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-hockey/und-makes-strides-defensively-in-taking-two-points-at-western-michigan

Hopefully they can go out tomorrow night and actually win the game (for real).  ;) 

I didn't see the injury to Costantini.  That's too bad for him...hopefully it's nothing long term, as he's been more noticeable on the ice the last couple weekends.

I dont believe 18 played after he went into the boards. 10 went off hurt but came back. 21 and 20 need an opportunity tonight.

26 slides up and in for 18

4th is Strinden Ness Portz

42 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

SO win count?? 

DeRidder was terrific.

You better run that through @MafiaMan.  He's all about shootouts deciding games, and likes nothing better then the team getting a big shootout win.....especially non conference games.

If there weren't fireworks I'm not sure he'll allow it.  

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

You better run that through @MafiaMan.  He's all about shootouts deciding games, and likes nothing better then the team getting a big shootout win.....especially non conference games.

If there weren't fireworks I'm not sure he'll allow it.  

He must love World Cup Soccer…

8 hours ago, brianvf said:

Well, as long as they “feel” like they won, then it’s all good.  Are there “feel good” points that help with the Pairwise Rankings?