SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Football Season

Midwestern Hawk

9 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Looks like my schedule will allow me to get out there on Tuesday and Friday next week.  Maybe just maybe Friday this week but that is not looking good.  True, this thread is a train wreck. 

Just make sure if you do go, you don't report anything positive; that type of news isn't well received here. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

Your inability to understand an argument is startling. Have a good day and don’t eat too many crayons.

it was your inability to see what i was pointing out that is startling....i think you jumped into the argument about kk's speed (like the guy lurking in the background in good will hunting) without any context and decided to point out that cris carter was in fact a burner back in the day.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

Looking for another gear out of Red this year! He’s fun to watch 

Yeah he is. Looking forward to seeing what Elioder can do too. Hoping to see more big plays out of the standard offense (non Trick plays) Still hoping to see some big plays from trick plays too, but hoping Red and Elioder can bring some needed speed and big play capability at the WR position. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Yeah he is. Looking forward to seeing what Elioder can do too. Hoping to see more big plays out of the standard offense (non Trick plays) Still hoping to see some big plays from trick plays too, but hoping Red and Elioder can bring some needed speed and big play capability at the WR position. 

Not to mention Dennis!;)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, shep said:

And Eliodor

I had mentioned Red and Elioder in my original post.....that's why he said Dennis. Hopefully all three of those guys provide some explosive plays on offense, not to mention what Bo gives us. Think he took that inside screen against NDSU 60 yards or so.

Nice to get some big chunk plays instead of having to have 12 play a scoring drives all the time. The 12 play scoring drives are also great though too as gives our defense a rest and makes the other offense restless on the sidelines.