SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Football Season

Midwestern Hawk

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Based on predictions(and actual results), UND still on track for 8-3. That’s the benchmark, whether we like it or not. I of course would like 10-1 or 9-2, but probability-wise won’t happen.

It would be very UND-like to lose to USD or even UNI and finish 7-4.  That is my biggest fear right now

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Based on predictions(and actual results), UND still on track for 8-3. That’s the benchmark, whether we like it or not. I of course would like 10-1 or 9-2, but probability-wise won’t happen.

Probability-wise it is much more likely we end up 7-4 than 9-2. I think best case is 8-3 and worst case is probably 6-5. I would love to see them split the games with NDSU and SDSU and run the table on the others and finish 9-2. Just haven’t seen anywhere near enough from this team so far to think this is possible. 

2 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Donny made a good decision to come back for his Covid year but not at tackle and to show he is versatile enough to play other positions too. He is more of a guard in the NFL anyways, hopefully he can keep having a good year and get drafted! Maybe he should try center too if we cannot get the snaps fixed

• Upvote 2