SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Football Season

Midwestern Hawk

48 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Would they resurrect the greys with the leaked grey helmet? 

2693826-newgrays-binary-1059164.jpg

I don't see the leaked helmets looking good with these jerseys. The two different colors of grey wouldn't go well together, in my opinion. Possibly green jerseys with grey pants the same color as the helmet?? Will be interesting to see what they do. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, HoopsFan03 said:

I don't see the leaked helmets looking good with these jerseys. The two different colors of grey wouldn't go well together, in my opinion. Possibly green jerseys with grey pants the same color as the helmet?? Will be interesting to see what they do. 

Two different greys; two different greens also I believe. We agree on the bolded. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

We definitely need new (better) greens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dustin said:

I  know green is our color, and I love the color green in general, but I prefer NOT to have green jerseys since the game is played on a green surface (except this week).  I love the black and the white.

Have to disagree on this....have always loved the green solid top and white pants. The current green jerseys look like a peewee teams jersey or something. I do really like the Black jerseys as well though, but still like to see a good traditional green solid top with white pants at home games sometimes. I think our road whites are probably as good as they've ever been, mostly I think because the green on the helmets is so nice and pops against the white. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sioux94 said:

Have to disagree on this....have always loved the green solid top and white pants. The current green jerseys look like a peewee teams jersey or something. I do really like the Black jerseys as well though, but still like to see a good traditional green solid top with white pants at home games sometimes. I think our road whites are probably as good as they've ever been, mostly I think because the green on the helmets is so nice and pops against the white. 

I do miss the green numbers on our white jerseys. I thought they really stood out compared to the black numbers.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

The current grey pants seem a little darker than the helmets.  But, the stripe matched up.  Will be interesting if they use them together.  Either way, I really hope they don't use them with the current greens.  Need a new green jersey.  Revealing them on Oct 14th would be a great idea!!

pants.jpg

helmet.jpg

When’s the last time they’ve worn the grey pants? I can’t remember, probably pre covid? 

20 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

The current grey pants seem a little darker than the helmets.  But, the stripe matched up.  Will be interesting if they use them together.  Either way, I really hope they don't use them with the current greens.  Need a new green jersey.  Revealing them on Oct 14th would be a great idea!!

pants.jpg

helmet.jpg

besides the shoulder pads popping out every other play those green uniforms were pretty sweet