Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Stanley Cup Game: 2022 Edition


Recommended Posts

Welcome to the 2022 game. 

The rules are the same as 2017 and 2018 and 2019 and 2021. (2020 was an outlier year): 

  • pick six (6) forwards
  • pick four (4) defensemen
  • straight POINTS, not goals, POINTS (G + A) scored by your ten players in the four rounds to the Cup determines winner
  • no more than five (5) players from a single NHL team on your team 

Teams must be in before first playoff puck drop. 

I'll need help scoring the game. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

McKinnon - Avs

Kaprizov - Wild

Gaudreau - Flames

Huberdeau - Panthers

McDavid    -  Oilers

Aho            -  Hurricanes

 

 

Makar - Avs

Toews - Avs

Ekblad - Panthers

Slavin -  Hurricanes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone has to finish last, so here goes:

Gaudreau - Calgary 

Tkachuk - Calgary

MacKinnon - Colorado

Landeskog - Colorado

Huberdeau - Florida

Barkov - Florida

 

Andersson - Calgary

Makar - Colorado

Ekblad - Florida

DeAngelo - Carolina

Link to comment
Share on other sites

McKinnon-Avs

Barkov-Panthers

McDavid-Oil

Patrnak - Boston 

Marchand-Boston

Kaprizov-Wild

 

Makar-Avs

Ekblad-Panthers 

Toews-Colorado

Fox-Rangers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WAY too early standings update (more to check/confirm my tally table than anything) ...

It was a good night to be loaded with Maple Loafs I guess.

Player pts
ShawnO 10
atHotSioux 9
tnt 3
sioux rube 2
stoneySioux 2
Goon 2
The Sicatoka 1
petey23 0
farce poobah 0
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2022 at 1:38 PM, petey23 said:

Barkov-Florida

Giroux-Florida

Panarin-NYR

Gaudreau-Flames

Tkachuk-Flames

Kadri-Colorado

McKinnon-Colorado

 

Ekblad-Florida

Fox-NYR

Makar-Colorado

Toews-Colorado

I just realized i listed 7 forwards. I can take the lowest total if you prefer or drop Tkachuk as he is who I had crossed off my scratch pad as my strategy was built around a Flames-Colorado and Florida-Rangers conference finals with Colorado and Florida moving on to the finals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, petey23 said:

I just realized i listed 7 forwards. I can take the lowest total if you prefer or drop Tkachuk as he is who I had crossed off my scratch pad as my strategy was built around a Flames-Colorado and Florida-Rangers conference finals with Colorado and Florida moving on to the finals.

Done.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most selected players this year (of the 9 participants):

Makar 8 <-- I'm the one who didn't take him
Ekblad 7
McKinnon 6
McDavid 6
Huberdeau 6
Fox 5
Barkov 5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Most selected players this year (of the 9 participants):

Makar 8 <-- I'm the one who didn't take him
Ekblad 7
McKinnon 6
McDavid 6
Huberdeau 6
Fox 5
Barkov 5

Funny. I have 6 of those 7 players. That Makar goal in the first period was a thing of beauty 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Funny. I have 6 of those 7 players. That Makar goal in the first period was a thing of beauty 

shhhh.gif

I don't want to hear this. 

... maybe this year's organizer should get a bonus 375 points ... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PLAYER               PTS

Shawn-O             33

HomeofSioux      33

Goon                    31

TNT                     31

sioux rube           29

Stoney Sioux       26

The Sicatoka       19

Petey                   19

farce poobah      19

 

First time doing the scores so you may want to double check yours.  Scores through fridays games 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sioux rube said:

PLAYER               PTS

Shawn-O             33

HomeofSioux      33

Goon                    31

TNT                     31

sioux rube           29

Stoney Sioux       26

The Sicatoka       19

Petey                   19

farce poobah      19

 

First time doing the scores so you may want to double check yours

 

 

 

 

Currently at 33 with  Gaudreau later tonight and then  off until Monday. My entire roster plays every other day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...