SiouxSports.com Forum

Cornell @ UND -- Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

Just now, ChrisUND1 said:

Remember...Cornell was swept last weekend by...checks notes...Arizona State!  That said, Cornell a solid team.

ASU swept Cornell.
BU just swept ASU.
And Cornell just swept UND.

So, logically, it appears that BU > ASU > Cornell > UND...or something like that.  ;)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Remember...Cornell was swept last weekend by...checks notes...Arizona State!  That said, Cornell a solid team.

One thing about that -- about three quarters of the team were playing sick.  I think it was an anomaly and this was much more indicative of our strength.  We actually are a top 10 team.  :-)

You guys will be fine -- there is so much talent and you didn't get puck luck either night.  Good luck in the NC$$s until maybe we meet again!  I've always really loved watching NoDak hockey, and this is a great thrill for us.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, LynahFaithful said:

One thing about that -- about three quarters of the team were playing sick.  I think it was an anomaly and this was much more indicative of our strength.  We actually are a top 10 team.  :-)

You guys will be fine -- there is so much talent and you didn't get puck luck either night.  Good luck in the NC$$s until maybe we meet again!  I've always really loved watching NoDak hockey, and this is a great thrill for us.

This really isn't a very talented UND team and that is the bottom line. Cornell is a very average team, just like this UND group. I think both will be trying to just sneak into the tournament come March and get a few breaks to go their way to make a run.

• Upvote 1