SiouxSports.com Forum

Utah State Sept. 10 8 pm

Mama Sue

If Otis cut that play up that we tackled him on he might have scored...he had at least 7 yards before he would have even possibly had contact.

Couldn't believe we didn't take a timeout on that 4th and 3 where Canady got the P.I. call. Guess we will take all 3 to the locker room with us.

1 minute ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

Zone defense doesn't appear to be working, can we play man against these guys? Or do we have to hope for a shootout win?

We need to score another 21 in second half, get a turnover on D, and hit their starting QB a few times. 

1 minute ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

Zone defense doesn't appear to be working, can we play man against these guys? Or do we have to hope for a shootout win?

They can’t stop our offense and we can’t stop theirs. The UND offense is killing themselves on those last 3 drives! Execute and give our D some rest!

I think their first possession coming off the half will say a lot.  If they continue to pick us apart it could be hard to slow their momentum.  Of course they really didn’t stop us either.  Heavy dose of Weah going north-south and he is primed to break one.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, tnt said:

I think their first possession coming off the half will say a lot.  If they continue to pick us apart it could be hard to slow their momentum.  Of course they really didn’t stop us either.  Heavy dose of Weah going north-south and he is primed to break one.

Been a couple of shoe string tackles that prevented him from going a long way.

7 minutes ago, tnt said:

A stop would be huge for UND. That 3 and out after the Int was huge before the half. Need to start the half right then get the ball to the offense.